Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back to Mine

i just got one of these cd's yesterday (take a wild guess as to which one). i normally don't like chill out cd's, but these seem to be very different. kinda ambient, bit with some doses of funk, soul, trip-hop, and deep house thrown in

very relaxing...:)

which back to mine discs do you guys have?

I am in love with Everything But the Girl's BTM....so beautiful, moody, poignant, uplifting with some Slick Rick thrown in....brilliant shit. I also dowloaded Nick Warren' s but only the first 10min would burn to CD- but they are very nice and trancey...I want to check out the rest of it. Which one do you have? (I'm sorry, I can't guess.)

Originally posted by saigray

I am in love with Everything But the Girl's BTM....so beautiful, moody, poignant, uplifting with some Slick Rick thrown in....brilliant shit. I also dowloaded Nick Warren' s but only the first 10min would burn to CD- but they are very nice and trancey...I want to check out the rest of it. Which one do you have? (I'm sorry, I can't guess.)

DT most likely.

i got all of em except for morcheeba.

DT has got to be the best one of em all. just makes you open a bottle of wine, smoke up and chilllll back

dave seaman is also one of the best ones, excellent mix, EBTG is different from all of em, brilliaant album. nick warren is kind of other worldly a bit, its got coldcut - autumn leaves, amazing track

didnt really like faitheless too much. and groove armada were ok too. so the best ones are DT, dseaman, EBTG, get these and you wont be sorry

Originally posted by bsb2002jr

"Throw" is an absolute Detroit classic. Love that track. Can't quite see it on a back to mine disc, but then again DT's disc has lots of uptempo stuff (Bang the Party, etc).

if its goes with the flow, yes

but the track before it is alex gopher-the child and the track after is aaron neville-hercules

I have all of those cds, I have been collecting them for awhile. Everytime a new one comes out I run to get it. When you come home from a long night of partying, you pop in one of those cds, and u just melt away. My favorite is Nick warren and EBTGirl. Actually they are all fantastic. Groove Armada is also one of my favorites.

By the way does anyone work in the garment district 39th and Bway...I need some lunch buddies!!