Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great CP meetup!!

chynado11

Thanks for all those CP members I bumped into

Despite camera difficulties, it should be a great pic

I dont think I have seen that many CP members all together at once and Vic I bumped into you later in the night....can we say FUBAR? :D:cool:

its ok luv, you werent alone , there were others ahaha

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

I dont think I have seen that many CP members all together at once and Vic I bumped into you later in the night....can we say FUBAR? :D:cool:

CD

Trying to put a new definition to the term FUBAR :D

Kuro had mentioned he had seen you earlier in the night, but I couldnt find you :( luckily since you were all over the place taking pics we bumped into each other :)

Originally posted by vicman

Trying to put a new definition to the term FUBAR :D

Kuro had mentioned he had seen you earlier in the night, but I couldnt find you :( luckily since you were all over the place taking pics we bumped into each other :)

we got to end the night out dancing to S n D on the 2nd floor..whered u go after that?...woohoooooo!!!!

CD

it was very nice to meet you :) can't wait to see the pics.

we got to end the night out dancing to S n D on the 2nd floor..whered u go after that?...woohoooooo!!!!

I went to the bathroom, came back up, but didnt see you. I hung around the second floor railing right next to the stairs that come up from the first floor for about 20 min or so, and then went back downstairs, in the same area where we bumped into each other, for the rest of the evening.

You guys had a great view of the dj booth, you could see everything from there.

I went to the bathroom, came back up, but didnt see you. I hung around the second floor railing right next to the stairs that come up from the first floor for about 20 min or so, and then went back downstairs, in the same area where we bumped into each other, for the rest of the evening.

You guys had a great view of the dj booth, you could see everything from there.

awwww that sucks, it was so chaotic for me at the end , i had to meet with sasha's girlfriend to take some pics, sorry if i left you..but yeah

great view eh? it was awesome and there was space to dance!!

:D

CD

awwww that sucks, it was so chaotic for me at the end , i had to meet with sasha's girlfriend to take some pics, sorry if i left you..but yeah

CD

yup, that was the great thing of the whole evening, you had space to move in the second floor and towards the back of the first floor, it was sweet!

I figured that since you were there taking pics, you were going to stay after the show was over to get more pics, 'cos you have been pretty busy in the last few months. But its all good, it was great getting to see you after WMC.

yup, that was the great thing of the whole evening, you had space to move in the second floor and towards the back of the first floor, it was sweet!

I figured that since you were there taking pics, you were going to stay after the show was over to get more pics, 'cos you have been pretty busy in the last few months. But its all good, it was great getting to see you after WMC.

whoop whoop , im sure ill see you soon!

CD

Wasn't it great how we pretty much found space to dance everywhere we went?! (and everywhere we went I tried to get you to dance, hah!) And that half buddha/mogwai/butch securtiy guard is one tough cookie huh? Damn, I swear the lady just sits there and files her nails...probably to a point! I wouldnt doubt it. I remember heading back there and she thought I was trying to get backstage (this was after we went our seperate ways), and the lady puts her hand out and grumbles something at me. If only I had a piece of raw meat on me at the time, that wouldve appeased her for a while!

Sopha

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Wasn't it great how we pretty much found space to dance everywhere we went?! (and everywhere we went I tried to get you to dance, hah!) And that half buddha/mogwai/butch securtiy guard is one tough cookie huh? Damn, I swear the lady just sits there and files her nails...probably to a point! I wouldnt doubt it. I remember heading back there and she thought I was trying to get backstage (this was after we went our seperate ways), and the lady puts her hand out and grumbles something at me. If only I had a piece of raw meat on me at the time, that wouldve appeased her for a while!

Sopha

HAHA! i know exactly who you are talking about. She's usually in front of the door to the VIP room. I saw her stop a few people that were trying to get backstage. She kept jumping out of her seat.

is that the same Raven from Ezdreamer?

Originally posted by highmay

nah vic...raven is a pretty skinny guy from outside of philly...i met up with him once...

*giggle* Yeah... not the same person :) That's great, I gotta tell him that. "Hey Gaaf, you are being mistaken for a big tough female security guard at Nation. Change your screen name!"

:)

is that the same Raven from Ezdreamer?

You've met Raven from EZ Dreamer. At the WMC party when we were there all early we were standing out in the front room, you, me, wideskies, Royce Haven, Jonathan and Raven. Raven's the skinny Egyptian kid who was heading down to WMC the following weekend. The Raven they're talking about is the security chick that sits on a stool by the door to the VIP room and lets people in.

Sopha

LMFAO :laugh2: I know righhhhttt!! But actually Raven knows me by now, shes pretty cool, but she just does her job, hmmmm maybe a little toooooo weelll and too serious!! But I definitely know what you mean , she gives off the bull dog vibe!!

CD

LMFAO :laugh2: I know righhhhttt!! But actually Raven knows me by now, shes pretty cool, but she just does her job, hmmmm maybe a little toooooo weelll and too serious!! But I definitely know what you mean , she gives off the bull dog vibe!!

CD

Agree with you CD, she's actually pretty cool. She has to put up with a lot of sh*t most of the time, but does a really good job.

Originally posted by crank47

Agree with you CD, she's actually pretty cool. She has to put up with a lot of sh*t most of the time, but does a really good job.

She always seems proffesional and without attitude to me. Much different then a lot of male security.

CD

I dont know her that well so I can't say. but she does seem professional and she doesn't seem like a cocky person by any means. But I wouldn't want to mess with her!

And that half buddha/mogwai/butch securtiy guard is one tough cookie huh? Damn, I swear the lady just sits there and files her nails...probably to a point!

take a closer look at what she's fililng next time. and yes she is very professional, i suppose thats why she's trusted with guarding the VIP room + DJ booth.