Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm starting to get worried

heretic909

My girl didn't show up at her job yesterday, and I wasn't able to get in touch with her or her mom (who she lives with) all day. Then this morning one of her friends called to see if she was here, and then told me that no one seems to know where she is. I'm thinking about going over to her place, but she lives in these housing projects and I don't have a key to get in.

Originally posted by heretic909

My girl didn't show up at her job yesterday, and I wasn't able to get in touch with her or her mom (who she lives with) all day. Then this morning one of her friends called to see if she was here, and then told me that no one seems to know where she is. I'm thinking about going over to her place, but she lives in these housing projects and I don't have a key to get in.

A little word of advice from a person who should take it himself:

You can worry as much as you want, but it's not gonna help (something I'm learning). In fact, it usually makes things worse. I would suggest you DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! You're better safe than sorry. Call the cops to check up on the apartment, and if you can, arrange it so that you're there when the cops respond. If you know of any other relatives or friends, call them. Call her job to find out the last time anyone saw her. If none of that works, break the fuckin' door down to check yourself. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T jump to any conclusions. Things are almost never as bad as they seem.

Originally posted by gothzane

rut roh....women are evil.

maybe shes on holiday?

Having a walkabout?

If it goes on for couple o days

then try

No worries eh?

:flame:

Yeah, but it's weird that her mom isn't even answering the phone since she's usually home all day. And I know my girl wanted to work this week to make some cash because she's leaving this Friday to go to Florida for a week.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

A little word of advice from a person who should take it himself:

You can worry as much as you want, but it's not gonna help (something I'm learning). In fact, it usually makes things worse. I would suggest you DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! You're better safe than sorry. Call the cops to check up on the apartment, and if you can, arrange it so that you're there when the cops respond. If you know of any other relatives or friends, call them. Call her job to find out the last time anyone saw her. If none of that works, break the fuckin' door down to check yourself. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T jump to any conclusions. Things are almost never as bad as they seem.

I think I'm gonna go head over there now just to check things out. If no one answers, I'm gonna start calling hospitals just to make sure.

Yes, I finally heard from her just now. There was a stabbing case, and she got called into court at the last minute to testify yesterday morning. And she just got back about an hour ago after more court today. She seems pretty out of it and shook up, but at least I know she's ok. Why do I always imagine the worst possible scenarios?

I've felt the same way you have felt, heretic, letting my imagination get the best of me.

But see, things turned out allright. You gotta just understand from her point of view, she got tied up (with law, that's understandable :rolleyes:.).

Glad to hear things are allright

;)