Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****official*** Play Hooky Thread

wahoo

Originally posted by wahoo

What would you do today if u could play hooky?

My friends rooftop pool in DC is open and i can hear it calling my name! Maybe that image will help pass the day quicker...

I'd probably go to your friend's roof top pool too. Today is perfect for that scenario.

its actually really sweet..her place is on new hampshire ave across from front page sports..the appoline i think...friggin awesome view from there.....so damn tempting..why o why do i have a dinner meeting tonite....Bloody Hell..sitting up there with a cold Pilsner and cigs...sheeeit

I would probably just cruise around and light one up....take a ride around the city, down the rock creek, up wisconsin, back down conneticut then over to the marijuana 500(AKA the mall) then follow the potomac down to reagan or something like that. Ughhh anything but work at this point, it's starting to get to me....:mad:

What would you do today if u could play hooky?

My friends rooftop pool in DC is open and i can hear it calling my name! Maybe that image will help pass the day quicker...

oh! my building has a rooftop pool... that's what I'd do. I barely look like I was in the sun in Miami!

Guest jroo

its actually really sweet..her place is on new hampshire ave across from front page sports..the appoline i think...friggin awesome view from there.....so damn tempting..why o why do i have a dinner meeting tonite....Bloody Hell..sitting up there with a cold Pilsner and cigs...sheeeit

so are you coming to the dinner meet up or what? and i'll never forget my first dc roof top pool expiernce, i was like 11 years old maybe 12. anyway, the pool as on the top of that apt building at i think I and 25th in foggy bottom. dude, there was this hot chick up there just laying out. i was just swiming around in the water, being young. then she gets in the water with me. and she swam

Guest jroo

around then got out, but when she got out she wasnt facing me and that was the first time i ever got a full on live view of a HOT chick in a thong, she had a dark complexion, oiled up, omg. it was great, anyway......

Originally posted by jroo

around then got out, but when she got out she wasnt facing me and that was the first time i ever got a full on live view of a HOT chick in a thong, she had a dark complexion, oiled up, omg. it was great, anyway......

BRB..going to the restroom. :D

so are you coming to the dinner meet up or what? and i'll never forget my first dc roof top pool expiernce, i was like 11 years old maybe 12. anyway, the pool as on the top of that apt building at i think I and 25th in foggy bottom. dude, there was this hot chick up there just laying out. i was just swiming around in the water, being young. then she gets in the water with me. and she swam

Guest jroo
Originally posted by zaguero

BRB..going to the restroom. :D

did i mention that she was getting out of the pool using that little sliver ladder? one leg up at a time, it was sooo great. :)

CABANA BOYS AND MANSLUTS? what the hell is happening to dc? although i wouldn't mind cabana girls and just plain sluts bringing me drinks while sitting idly on the potomac,with grapes. It would be great if the sluts looked like jroo's tiny g-string wearing oiled and tanned laydiees...well sequioa's may just do! :D

Camelots should soo have a boat in the potomac! can you imagine a strip cruise???:jawdrop:

did i mention that she was getting out of the pool using that little sliver ladder? one leg up at a time, it was sooo great. :)

psssh! whatever. tell em the truth jroo. It was really a man with a tuck and that explains why you are sexually confused as of today. Anyway, I wish I was down in vienna right now, I'd totally meet up with you for dinner.

Sopha

CABANA BOYS AND MANSLUTS? what the hell is happening to dc? although i wouldn't mind cabana girls and just plain sluts bringing me drinks while sitting idly on the potomac,with grapes. It would be great if the sluts looked like jroo's tiny g-string wearing oiled and tanned laydiees...well sequioa's may just do! :D

Camelots should soo have a boat in the potomac! can you imagine a strip cruise???:jawdrop:

Hell yeah....a huge ass party boat. With DJ's, strippers, brazilian BBQ buffets and the whole nine yards.

Originally posted by zaguero

Hell yeah....a huge ass party boat. With DJ's, strippers, brazilian BBQ buffets and the whole nine yards.

ewww...i dunno but I dont like to think about sex on a full stomach...I just can imagine being stuffed and then having to watch strippers, not my thing. :yuck:

Originally posted by vicman

ewww...i dunno but I dont like to think about sex on a full stomach...I just can imagine being stuffed and then having to watch strippers, not my thing. :yuck:

damn you want everything perfect. Here is a game plan...watch the chics...hit on 'em, work your loverboy mojo...nail one over in a hidden room while working up an appetite, then have all the bbq you can handle, then take a nap..I speaketh from experience! :D

Originally posted by pgiddy

better be practicing, your gonna have some trainspotters there:rolleyes:

well since he's on first there will not be the possibility of seeing him trainwreck this time....so I am told that is what happened last time

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I've got the "Best of Oakie" 12-pack ready to go.

No Skribbles, WTF??? If thats the case I'm not going? Ok so a quick run down, Jimi-Jack and Vic are going to grind some meat while listening to Shady spin Oakie. Sounds like a great night....

Originally posted by vicman

what the hell is wrong with you? why cant you think about sex on a full stomach??