Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****the official favortie condom thread****

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

anyone have any input here, im looking to find something new. i typically use durex extra sensitive with lub. but the other day i had to buy some lifestyles with spermicidal stuff and i didnt like those at all. does anyone have a favorite brand/type? i guess that i'll just try them all until i find what i like. oh and so the girls can get invovled i want your alls input too. ribbed any better? how frequent do girls get alergic reactions to latex? i used that lambskin shit before too, its too expensive. do you guys just get whats on sale? or do you actually care?

Originally posted by jroo

anyone have any input here, im looking to find something new. i typically use durex extra sensitive with lub. but the other day i had to buy some lifestyles with spermicidal stuff and i didnt like those at all. does anyone have a favorite brand/type? i guess that i'll just try them all until i find what i like. oh and so the girls can get invovled i want your alls input too. ribbed any better? how frequent do girls get alergic reactions to latex? i used that lambskin shit before too, its too expensive. do you guys just get whats on sale? or do you actually care?

I heard that lambskin condoms smell funny. Even if they protect against pregnancy lambskin condoms are not good for preventing the spread of diseases.

Trojan UltraFit, lubricated, w/o spermicide. That Nonoxynol-9 spermicide sh*t is nasty. Everyone seems allergic to it, including myself. Lambskin is dangerous. It's porous and is less effective at stopping your little buggers and does next to nothing in protecting you from std's.

Guest jroo

that is true, i had to use it on my ex, the chick i dated for two years, if she would have given me a diease then i would've had to kill her, she said that normal condoms hurt her, or something. i didnt notice a smell to them , but they looked horrible , like if you took the skin of sausage or something and chewed it up, rolled it up and flooded it over and stuffed it in small wrapper, like the whole thing was wrinkled and shit. anyway.

Guest jroo

my friend gave me a condom once it was a trojan extended pleasure, that shit was crazy, i could not come with it at all, i had to take it off, there by exposing myself and possibly making a baby. luckily nothing happened. ive used them twice now. and think that they are good for like the 2nd or 3rd session with a girl. i did have a problem with it once. it made me so numb that i lost him, you know woody. have any girls had someone use these on them? do they make you numb too? i heard that they can give you a numbby like cocaine.

Some people are more allergic to latex than others (like all allergies). I hear the polyurethane ones are just fine (Durex?), but feel "different" if you're used to latex (at least from a guy's point of view). I've never tried them.

The "extended pleasure" stuff is fine I guess if you're Quickdraw McGraw. :D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by pgiddy

raw dawg it.....

unless it's a one night thing then, trojan's orange wrapper non-lub'd

what if she isnt on the pill? i used to do that, and thank god there arent any little me's linking me to my ex, that would really suck ass. do you keep hand sanitizer in your car too? it makes for a great disenfective when you're on the go. betadine too.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crank47

The "extended pleasure" stuff is fine I guess if you're Quickdraw McGraw. :D

i think that my friend gave that to me to mess with me. im you're average guy in that department sometimes better and worse than other times, but with those its like "hey, this just isnt working, i'll call you."

Originally posted by jroo

what if she isnt on the pill? i used to do that, and thank god there arent any little me's linking me to my ex, that would really suck ass. do you keep hand sanitizer in your car too? it makes for a great disenfective when you're on the go. betadine too.

well for most of my life, high school and college I had long-term girls so they were always on the pill. Honestly that doesn't even do it sometimes, I still got my ex TWICE when she was even on the pill. Yeah but I finally smartened up and now at least pull out. But if I don't know them then I definitely wrap it.....

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

Anything w/out spermicide! I don't like ribbed either. Although - it might be good if you are with someone who is on the small size. I've never had that problem, though. I know how to pick 'em! ;)

are we referring back to that old post of being able to park cadilacs? i see what you're saying. why no spermicide? alergic to it?

I use whatever. Doesn't really matter as long as they protect and are lubed. Also for extra lube here is a nice thing to try; get "astroGlide" that shit is the greatest. Use some on both the inside and the outside of the condom. You might think that the lube on the inside would cause the condom to slide off, but it doesn't. It's almost like wearing nothing when you use that stuff. Plus it keeps your boyfriends ass from getting all sore from the dryness.

Originally posted by therunner

I use whatever. Doesn't really matter as long as they protect and are lubed. Also for extra lube here is a nice thing to try; get "astroGlide" that shit is the greatest. Use some on both the inside and the outside of the condom. You might think that the lube on the inside would cause the condom to slide off, but it doesn't. It's almost like wearing nothing when you use that stuff. Plus it keeps your boyfriends ass from getting all sore from the dryness.

oh gawd! I bet you're a lover of the dirty sanchez huh?! but i've heard about the wonders of astroglide though.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

oh gawd! I bet you're a lover of the dirty sanchez huh?! but i've heard about the wonders of astroglide though.

Dude, Atroglide is great! It's like three bucks at wal-mart and you can't go wrong. My lady friend loves it and I sex just isn't right without it since we use it all the time. And it's great for those times when she aint around.

Use some on both the inside and the outside of the condom. You might think that the lube on the inside would cause the condom to slide off, but it doesn't. It's almost like wearing nothing when you use that stuff.

That's an interesting idea.

HA, Astroglide! Half an hour ago i had no clue what that was, but i just saw "6 feet under" and the guy there was jerking off using it. Poor guy killed himself accidentally, cause he was doing the asphyxiation+jerking off thing to intensify the orgasm. I dont know the right term for that.

Anyway, how come it feels like " you are wearing nothing"? Its just a lube, right?

Originally posted by nautilus60

HA, Astroglide! Half an hour ago i had no clue what that was, but i just saw "6 feet under" and the guy there was jerking off using it. Poor guy killed himself accidentally, cause he was doing the asphyxiation+jerking off thing to intensify the orgasm. I dont know the right term for that.

Anyway, how come it feels like " you are wearing nothing"? Its just a lube, right?

auto erotic asphyxiation

Originally posted by nautilus60

I guess it feels better because it allows the condom to also glide over the erect penis therfor causing more stimulation. It just feels better, I don't know why it just does.