Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know this question has been asked before.......

romy20

Guest gabo
Originally posted by romy20

....but no one really ever answered it.

Are there any guys in here that are bi that would like to share their experiences, I would like to here them hehe:D :D

Come onnn there HAS to be bi guys on this board!!!!!

I am sure there are, but the second they admit that people will not look at them the same way again. So I think most guys will choose to hide it.

I swear all the guys on here act like they're so open with stuff, and then when asked a question like this I dont even get a response!!!! I know alot have not had experiences with other guys, but Im sure some have.

SO WTF!!!!

:mad: :mad:

I mean come on, lets have some variety on this board, and not just the usual guy/girl stories.

How bout this question, any of you guys ever dress up in drag? hehe

:D :D

I swear all the guys on here act like they're so open with stuff, and then when asked a question like this I dont even get a response!!!! I know alot have not had experiences with other guys, but Im sure some have.

SO WTF!!!!

I mean come on, lets have some variety on this board, and not just the usual guy/girl stories.

Dressed up in drag? Ragga cannot tell a lie - I did! Man, I did some stupid shit in college!

Never had any gay love before....no intentions just dont swing that way...but i do swing...yeah baby.

and sadly yes...ive dressed up in drag on two occasions...

against my free will!

Once when i was lil for halloween

and again two years ago at Lucky Chans where my table won the tip box and my girl taged me.

Was embarising as hell....but funny too.

I was giving my girl a lap dance in full drag while singing happy birthday (her birthday) only reason i agreed to it...lol

Man it took alot of beer after that day until i felt right again.

:flame:

SO WTF!!!!