Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Dating Game

alright after weeks of thinking about how hte CP dating game was going to work logistically... i think i came up wiht a way...

(yes i actually have been thinking about this on the train :laugh:)

we do 7 minute dating. (never did this but heard of it)

we have a meetup. not at a club, but like at a bar or lounge or someplace kinda chill. anyone and everyone can participate. we separate guys v girls and you sit down with one person and ask him or her any question(s) within a 7 minute time span. after times up, you move onto the next CP'er. after all is said and done you can choose whom you;d like to talk to - say in a more intimate setting??? :heart: you may not meet your next Love Connection but this is also a great way to meet all your CP buddies too!

whaddya'll think? yes? no ? stupid? comments, suggestions, feedback? :tongue:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spragga25

Are we gonna do it in a titty bar???

:idea:

just a suggestion

Spragga would you like to take the lead on this and do some field work for the team --scope out the strip joints and ask the mgrs if they will allow us to have a meet up there?

:hat:

but seriously, if y'all wanna do this, do you have any suggesteions on where we can hold this???

good idea, girl :) that's why you are my best friend! :idea:

but you have to plan in advance so i can have an excuse to fly up there...:D AND, you have to make a clause in the rules that says you don't have to be TOTALLY single, or something, so u and i can still go...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

good idea, girl :) that's why you are my best friend! :idea:

but you have to plan in advance so i can have an excuse to fly up there...:D AND, you have to make a clause in the rules that says you don't have to be TOTALLY single, or something, so u and i can still go...:laugh: :laugh:

NO SOUP 4 YOU!!

:cool:

NO SOUP 4 YOU!!

:cool:

you get the tongue for that! :eek: and not in an enjoyable way either, lol... ;) i should at least get to be an honorary host, or a back-up contestant b/c with my track record, i will be single again by that time(NYCchic will back me up on THAT, lol)

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

you get the tongue for that! :eek: and not in an enjoyable way either, lol... ;) i should at least get to be an honorary host, or a back-up contestant b/c with my track record, i will be single again by that time(NYCchic will back me up on THAT, lol)

YOU ARE ON LOCKDOWN MISSY!!

try again! :tongue:

As for ragga - I know I won't win - so I'll be getting lap dances in the back if anyone needs me! :)

YOU ARE ON LOCKDOWN MISSY!!

try again! :tongue:

As for ragga - I know I won't win - so I'll be getting lap dances in the back if anyone needs me! :)

its not about winning or losing silly! :tongue: its about meetin some new peeps! :idea:

but seriously, if y'all are interested i guess please reply and we can try and set this up.

Why bring it to a trashy stripbar??

If we need a place to do this why not the SoundFactory, upstairs, there is plenty of room.

I can get us reserved floor (say the 4th floor) for say a Friday night.... or Saturday, but there will be more room on a friday I think.

Lots of small tables to chill at for 7 mins.

Plus its lited nicley, and we got a bar and whatever there for us.

Let me know I can arrange this.

We can have the whole 4TH FLOOR to ourselves.

Let me know!!!

;)

Originally posted by fluidnyc

Why bring it to a trashy stripbar??

If we need a place to do this why not the SoundFactory, upstairs, there is plenty of room.

I can get us reserved floor (say the 4th floor) for say a Friday night.... or Saturday, but there will be more room on a friday I think.

Lots of small tables to chill at for 7 mins.

Plus its lited nicley, and we got a bar and whatever there for us.

Let me know I can arrange this.

We can have the whole V.I.P to ourselves.

Let me know!!!

;)

actually thats a great idea~! :idea: (was hoping someone would step up to the plate,.... thanks! :) )

ok so please sign up here for everyone interested.... and i guess yeah any suggestions on when we should have this.

can you get us some comps too!? ;)

I need someone to make a list of whos gonna be down for this, list of names would be good, then when we get the final count, I will arrange it for a Friday night, and then I will see about comps.

Depends on how many we are in the group.

I dont wanna start a big ordeal on comps, so I figure if I get a few, I will give them all the ladies. (only fair)

I think SF would be the perfect spot, cause like I said I can have the whole floor for us. Plus we got the music & the bar. Its gotta be 18 & over, and we will all meet at the front and all walk in toghether.

Sorry SPRagga, nothing aginst ya idea, its just that I personally dont think a strip joint would be appropriate meeting spot for meeting new people.

Especially when strippers are coming up to ya asking for money! or whatever. eewww..

Hows this sound? Whos gonna be incharge of grabbing the names?

nycchic24?

cool.,.

LEt me know.

Alright, I got the "whole floor" for a friday. (its confirmed!)

All I need now is the DATE, and how many of us will attend.

The more the better.

Then we can work out comps and crap.

I might even get us our own D.J. that night too...will see.

This is gonna be one kickass meetup!!

"FEEDBACK IS WELCOME!"

Spragga this will be a private party, so it will be just us.

OK,

Whoever is intrested in "The Dating Game" please leave your name with nycchic24 or vamptrix76.

As soon as we get the list full, we will be voting on a DATE!

Location of CP Dating Game

SoundFactory (46th bet 11th & 12th)

The 4th Floor.

Music by: Scarlett

This will be a "PRIVATE" party for CP Singles.

Tables will be set to accompany us. ( 2 per table/candle/rose/)

We have our own Bar, bathrooms, coatcheck.