Clubplanet Nightlife Community

96 degrees...

and my slave to money ass still has to work... Grrrr~! wish i was still in HS so i could just take off whenever i wanted...

I wish i could be @ long beach right now, catching a wave or id even just settle for sitting on it for a couple of hours... Grrrr~!

generate_magnet?loc_id=USNY0831&code=180417

I LOVED long beach:cool:

I lived there for 4 years, in a condo on the boardwalk w/ my moms (don't worry, she's kool) :smoke:

It's such a wonderful "take me away to another land" kinda world... Hmmmmmmm, thankx for the idea, DG. My unemployed ass lasts till next week, so i think i'll go and take advantage :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

latest.jpg

That's where I'm going Memorial Day weekend....and umm....assmunch....the offer was on the table....but YOU being Mr. Spontaneous....:rolleyes:

((waiting for DG to respond w/ the usual "work is god"...blah blah blah...."somebody has to put food on the table"....snarf snarf snarf...."there's money to be made"....yuk yuk yuk))

Originally posted by marcid21

That's where I'm going Memorial Day weekend....and umm....assmunch....the offer was on the table....but YOU being Mr. Spontaneous....:rolleyes:

((waiting for DG to respond w/ the usual "work is god"...blah blah blah...."somebody has to put food on the table"....snarf snarf snarf...."there's money to be made"....yuk yuk yuk))

does he actually snarf & yuk when he talks??? :D

and my slave to money ass still has to work... Grrrr~! wish i was still in HS so i could just take off whenever i wanted...

I wish i could be @ long beach right now, catching a wave or id even just settle for sitting on it for a couple of hours... Grrrr~!

generate_magnet?loc_id=USNY0831&code=180417

dgmodel............. where are you from and do u surf at long beach?????????????????

if this wouldve been a few weeks ago... i wouldve done it in a heartbeat... however i just got a promotion and formed a new partnership... i cant slack off... and plus somebody has to make money for you to be draped in prada, kate spade, and blahnik's...(plus you know my saying... Time is money and i dont have enough of either!!!)

Originally posted by jbocc10

dgmodel............. where are you from and do u surf at long beach?????????????????

Im from SugarHills... i try to surf... im horrible at it... but still a bad day surfing is better then a great day at work... (i also hit up rockaway by the b90's... good vibe, good crowd... (btw you know anyone who wants to sell a board???)

if this wouldve been a few weeks ago... i wouldve done it in a heartbeat... however i just got a promotion and formed a new partnership... i cant slack off... and plus somebody has to make money for you to be draped in prada, kate spade, and blahnik's...(plus you know my saying... Time is money and i dont have enough of either!!!)

aww.....for you...I'd shop at Target!;) <3

Im from SugarHills... i try to surf... im horrible at it... but still a bad day surfing is better then a great day at work... (i also hit up rockaway by the b90's... good vibe, good crowd... (btw you know anyone who wants to sell a board???)

a bad day surfing is definitly a better day than at work. I live in East Rockaway and surf at long beach all the time... what kind of board are you looking for? i have 4 boards, bunches of different sizes. i hope this summer is better for the surf than last summer which fucking sucked!

aww.....for you...I'd shop at Target!;) <3

<southernaccent>

ah hell, you know i cant 'ford none dem spensive franch gear... were you get off buying shit from Tar-shay~!???? biotch... yo ass 'posed to be gittin geared up at caldors or big k... now quiet your mouth...