Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
jy

Stupid

OMG! I was happy as a pig in shit this morning! I was blowing out my hair, and couldn't stand to sit under a hot hairdryer...so I dryed it on the cool setting....it took maybe 3 minutes longer than ususal, but my hair looks amazing! :eek: It's staying straight, hardly any frizzies or fly aways! Hair buffs (Misk), please elaborate on my new discovery....:D :D :D :D

i don´t have *that* long hair (about 14cm, covers eyes when i leave the hair hanging in the face) but i´ve found my hair does look much better when i don´t dryblow it but leave it dry in the air (that requires time though, with long hair i guess A LOT).

btw: guys, a little longer hair totally owns! i´ve never let i grow before but i am now and i´m loving it, so much more possibilities for styling and i´ve only got positive reactions so far.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by xxlea

BAD HAIR DAY! The funny thing is that only the front of my head frizzes up! By the end of the day I look like a microphone.

lmao!

everytime I see you from now on I am going to say "testing one two three testing"

Originally posted by gabo

lmao!

everytime I see you from now on I am going to say "testing one two three testing"

LMAO!!!:laugh: :laugh: That's why I tend to pull my hair back in a ponytail when I go out dancing!:afro:

Originally posted by jy

lol if you say so :)

sorry about last night babe :( i was sleeeeeeeeeppping

no no it's my fault I always do that Im sorry I woke you up when you were finally getting some sleepI felt horrible

call you tonight at a more reasonable time PROMISE!!!

Originally posted by siceone

no no it's my fault I always do that Im sorry I woke you up when you were finally getting some sleepI felt horrible

call you tonight at a more reasonable time PROMISE!!!

don't worry about it dear :)