Clubplanet Nightlife Community

May 5th.....Djais or Surf Club or Both

djais all day and night. i plan to be passed out by 6pm, hopefully wake up and recover by around 10-11 to finish the night .

Originally posted by djdanfury

I'm going to Djais then to surf club for Cinco de Mayo......Last year's opening parties were insane......

Who is Djing for Djais for the opener?

I've done this for the past 5 years...My birthday weekend consists of the sunday grand opening bar crawl. Start off at DJais happy hour, the onto surf club for late afternon drinks till about 11pm..then onto Tempts stopping by Romas Pizzaria to eat Pizza along the way to Tempts. Listen to Denny or Teo for couple of hours...Then back to DJais for last call..or after hours...(just one more sambuca and I'l go) Then pass out at my house..few blocks from DJais ITS A GREAT BIRTHDAY BAR CRAWL! All are invited by the way. May have tried to last all night...few finish ...I always made it home.:D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

DJAIS all day/night long... :D I have the next day off also so I am gonna be silly, silly, silly :drunk:

I think when the time comes we should all make a meetup thread and meet for shots :D

I think we should too! I know chrishaolin will be down to do some shots. I'm just wondering if he'll pull a pipdaddy and run away from us after the shot is done! :laugh2: :laugh2: :D

Originally posted by teresadf

I think we should too! I know chrishaolin will be down to do some shots. I'm just wondering if he'll pull a pipdaddy and run away from us after the shot is done! :laugh2: :laugh2: :D

i will definitely chill when we meet.. but you say "shot" in the singular form, implying that only one will be done.. i think more than one will have to be done :D

Originally posted by chrishaolin

i will definitely chill when we meet.. but you say "shot" in the singular form, implying that only one will be done.. i think more than one will have to be done :D

I definitaly meant SHOTS.....it's going to be a long night! :D

hope to meet alot of you this summer. just got back from our

shore house......3 blocks from surf club. clutch! :rolleyes: will be

there and temps but not sure what order. i'm sure the roll call,

will be sooner than we think.

-man-whore