Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where an what is everyone doing right now?

dcsglow

im in english class, laughing hysterically at my prof...he was like you know what i hate, when girls are like "prove ur love to me" then he's like, how can you prove it? its like saying prove you love strawberry ice cream...haha! then he's like, we cant do that we think from here (puts hand at waist) down, and pushes his hand down...then he's like, that's cheating with a capital CH..hahaha

Hmmm - I don't really find that all that funny! Guess you had to be there?

I'm going off on my roommate right now because he's a total slack ass! He's "this close" to getting the boot. He's been late w/ 3 bills this month, he hasn't been doing his chores and we have to harrass him when it is his turn to buy supplies for the house. :mad:

Anyone need a place in Dupont? It is cheap! And comes w/ parking!

Originally posted by dcsglow

im in english class, laughing hysterically at my prof...he was like you know what i hate, when girls are like "prove ur love to me" then he's like, how can you prove it? its like saying prove you love strawberry ice cream...haha! then he's like, we cant do that we think from here (puts hand at waist) down, and pushes his hand down...then he's like, that's cheating with a capital CH..hahaha

I think I've figured it all out. The Jimibonics is not Jimi-Jack's fault. It's his English professor's fault.

Originally posted by dcsglow

Led Zepplin - Baby I'm Gonna Leave you

or

PPK - Resurrection

Already got Led Zepplin. Maybe I'll drop it. Although I just got the remix of Pink Floyd's Welcome to the Machine. And I wouldn't want to overload the 70's rock and roll remix tip on everyone, so I'm not sure if Led's gonna make it in.

And I wouldn't drop PPK if my left nut depended on it. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Already got Led Zepplin. Maybe I'll drop it. Although I just got the remix of Pink Floyd's Welcome to the Machine. And I wouldn't want to overload the 70's rock and roll remix tip on everyone, so I'm not sure if Led's gonna make it in.

lol, aight then how about...

love in traffic (creamer and k mix)

heaven scent (pob mix)

moonface - you get so give

jimmy van m - sanctuary (b and a mix)....

Guest jroo

what about your right one?

Originally posted by malanee

Hmmm - I don't really find that all that funny! Guess you had to be there?

I'm going off on my roommate right now because he's a total slack ass! He's "this close" to getting the boot. He's been late w/ 3 bills this month, he hasn't been doing his chores and we have to harrass him when it is his turn to buy supplies for the house. :mad:

Anyone need a place in Dupont? It is cheap! And comes w/ parking!

You have a third roommate?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by zaguero

Reading this thread and dreading making calls to Nebraska.

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZAG GOT A SIG UP!!!! prepare for the apocolypse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was some good ass meat too!!! on the table and at the bar. yumms

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nourishment

You have a third roommate?

thats what i say, she's bullshiting, no one has ever seen him, heard, saw any of his stuff, that fucker doesnt exist. hell ruth you should just be happy that he pays you rent , because he certainly doesnt live there.

Originally posted by jroo

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZAG GOT A SIG UP!!!! prepare for the apocolypse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was some good ass meat too!!! on the table and at the bar. yumms

Yea it took me a couple of tries so everyone repent for the end is near!!!

Originally posted by jroo

thats what i say, she's bullshiting, no one has ever seen him, heard, saw any of his stuff, that fucker doesnt exist. hell ruth you should just be happy that he pays you rent , because he certainly doesnt live there.

Yeah, he's not around much, which is kinda the best roommate to have, as long as they pay their bills on time and stuff, which this guy isn't.

Oh, I'm reading CP posts right now and listening to the Sander Essential Mix that I got off of Shady's AG group site place thing.

Originally posted by crank47

Yeah, he's not around much, which is kinda the best roommate to have, as long as they pay their bills on time and stuff, which this guy isn't.

Oh, I'm reading CP posts right now and listening to the Sander Essential Mix that I got off of Shady's AG group site place thing.

I'm downloading Dave Seaman GU 22 (for review purposes, only, of course :D) and Chris Fortier Kiss FM from last week.

Although I just got the remix of Pink Floyd's Welcome to the Machine.

If on your way out of the Edge I stick you up and steal this recordit's nothing personal. Whalen played this at Buzz back in December and I e-mailed him and asked him what it was and said it was coming outearly in 2002. So I watied and waited and waited and then it came out and was sold out right away. Aaaaaargh. Tis is the song one song I want to hear you drop on Saturday, so fuck Zeplin.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

Questions and comments:

How was the BBQ?

My roommate is around a lot, actually. You guys are only at my house once a week! Idiotards! Friday night his band practices - which is why you never see him.

read the bbq thread, it will also act as the review thread

Originally posted by Kuro

If on your way out of the Edge I stick you up and steal this recordit's nothing personal. Whalen played this at Buzz back in December and I e-mailed him and asked him what it was and said it was coming outearly in 2002. So I watied and waited and waited and then it came out and was sold out right away. Aaaaaargh. Tis is the song one song I want to hear you drop on Saturday, so fuck Zeplin.

I just saw it on Yoshi's site today (it's sold out). I got mine last month from Plasticfantastic. I didn't realize it was a domestic. Total including shipping for this one record was like $30. :( If I had known it was a domestic, I could've gotten it for $5.99. :mad: Check out planetx or satellite. It's on the US label "You" so theoretically you shouldn't have any problems finding it. Two remixes. One deep. One a bit harder. I like both. May have to flip a coin to determine a winner.