Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? about coke

molly25

3.5gm is correct. I wish it was 8 grams. Not enough for 4 people at all. Even two 8's would not be enough if you started to party early in the evening. My girlfriend and I party pretty regularly with her friend and between the 3 of us we usually end up with 3 8's for the night.

Hope that helps..Peace

:D

Originally posted by shroomy

as stated an 8 ball = 1/8th of a gram = 3.5 ounces.

and as also stated, no its not enough, in fact it is never enough, thats why coke is bad.

no fuckin shit!!! i've come to the realization that coke is fun and all.....but maybe not worth doing anymore, cause i can never say that i want to just go home and go to bed, it's always "let's get more" .............fuckin sux. i hate that feeling.

Originally posted by bless88

no fuckin shit!!! i've come to the realization that coke is fun and all.....but maybe not worth doing anymore, cause i can never say that i want to just go home and go to bed, it's always "let's get more" .............fuckin sux. i hate that feeling.

Ya gotta love the devil.:D

I only get that feeling if I am getting high at home or in someone's house. But if I'm out I have no problem with just going home and crashing. My favorite thing to get over the comedown is Nyquil. Take a nice swig of it and 20 min later you have no choice but to pass out.

hmmmmmm good point i'll try that......usually i just end up going home cracked out and sit there for a while and that sucks.

OMGGG that is the worst feeling in the world!!!!

ughhhhh horrible:blown: :blown: :blown:

isn't it??? especially when i gotta sit there alone.:blown:

yeah i had that happen to me a few times.

I'd come home and go to my room and have like 2342523523 cigs outta my window, and just CRAVE for more.

I really thought I was gonna shoot myself, it was bad.

and then you start sweating and just wanna kill everyone lol

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Ya gotta love the devil.:D

A friend of mine used to say that he was "on the demon" whenever he would get coked-up. Or that he was "devil hunting" when going out looking for the dealer.

And I found out that coke is my demon. Thats the one thing that once I start I can't stop. I have ruined so many nice days by still being up from the night before all cracked out looking out the window wishing for death :blown: but praying I had more. Sad fucking point in my life. Glad it's all over and I have found heroin is so much better, and I can stop that any time I want:D I just don't want to. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by therunner

A friend of mine used to say that he was "on the demon" whenever he would get coked-up. Or that he was "devil hunting" when going out looking for the dealer.

And I found out that coke is my demon. Thats the one thing that once I start I can't stop. I have ruined so many nice days by still being up from the night before all cracked out looking out the window wishing for death :blown: but praying I had more. Sad fucking point in my life. Glad it's all over and I have found heroin is so much better, and I can stop that any time I want:D I just don't want to. :rolleyes:

haha i hope you were not serious about heroin...it's much worse than co*e....indeed i once thought i ODed on coke (after 10 hrs of doing it) and decided i'll never do it again...no way i could keep that promise though...except for the fact that all my freinds lost their suppliers recently in nyc....sad!!!

:(

Originally posted by zlatang

haha i hope you were not serious about heroin...it's much worse than co*e....indeed i once thought i ODed on coke (after 10 hrs of doing it) and decided i'll never do it again...no way i could keep that promise though...except for the fact that all my freinds lost their suppliers recently in nyc....sad!!!

:(

No way was I serious about the heroin. Thats one drug that this boy will never do. That shit just sounds bad.

I have to give props to those of you who don't think an 8 ball is enough for 4 ppl!!!

The most I ever did by myself was an 8, but it took me a couple of days to finish it....But then I went out and just bought another one....so everyone is right, too much is never enough!

Originally posted by therunner

No way was I serious about the heroin. Thats one drug that this boy will never do. That shit just sounds bad.

good. i was worried about you ;)

don't chase the dragon -- itr's not worth it....

Originally posted by bionic

tylenol pm's kids, definately does the trick........

How do you feel the next day? Aren't you afraid of what you're doing to your heart? I would totally try it, because the comedown is horrible, but I am just a little frightened of the thought of speeding up my heart while doing coke, then trying to slow it down by taking downers, like Nyquil or Tylenol PM...

:confused:

mmmmmmmm coke. all this talk about coke and i have been so good for so long i want to get some now. when i would do coke i would do about an 8 or even 2 a night by myself and i hated to comedown. i would call ppl at like 5 am lookin for more just so i wouldnt comedown. but like all good things must come to an end so i would take nyquil and that kinda helped. if i had some weed i would take just a couple hits to calm me down but when all is said and dun i just had to wait till the effects wore off.:flame:

Originally posted by zerokewl

mmmmmmmm coke. all this talk about coke and i have been so good for so long i want to get some now. when i would do coke i would do about an 8 or even 2 a night by myself and i hated to comedown. i would call ppl at like 5 am lookin for more just so i wouldnt comedown. but like all good things must come to an end so i would take nyquil and that kinda helped. if i had some weed i would take just a couple hits to calm me down but when all is said and dun i just had to wait till the effects wore off.:flame:

omg the comedown is the WORSTTT!!!!

now I wont do it unless I have something to help me comedown.

but yeah when I know im gonna run out, i start to scheme for more money

Originally posted by beautious1

I am just a little frightened of the thought of speeding up my heart while doing coke, then trying to slow it down by taking downers, like Nyquil or Tylenol PM...

:confused:

Find Valuim. Thats the best thing for the come down. I even like having a half a valuim while I am doing coke, it takes the edge off and you don't get all skeezed out on it. It keeps the geekness level down a little too just in case you have to talk to somebody that isn't doing coke with you.

Originally posted by beautious1

I have to give props to those of you who don't think an 8 ball is enough for 4 ppl!!!

The most I ever did by myself was an 8, but it took me a couple of days to finish it....But then I went out and just bought another one....so everyone is right, too much is never enough!

I wish it took me a couple days to finish an eight ball I finish it in a night

I start the night with 2 8's and I make sure that I'm with people that have more. Plus I have access to it anytime..Dallas is good like that. But for the come down I take a ambian which does the trick for me everytime. Sleep like a baby for 10-14 hours.