Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does the Miami board suck so much?

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

You guys obviously go out and get fucked up all the time, but you guys are sooooooooooooo nice and never post anything worth reading....... stop being so fucking nice.....:mad:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok - you have 2,804 posts. thats just plain sad. you also call yourself a miami gay basher, however last weekend all i heard out of your mouth was my cum being gurgled. i had you spread eagle on the floor of the miami subs restroom and i practicaly put my footlong through you. im getting hard now, wanna come see me again ?

Guest saleen351

ahhh thats more like it............ finally the miami board may wake up....

and the reason I post here all the time is that I recently moved here and need info on places and would like to meet some of you clowns.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

Why did you move here if you already hate it here so much?

who said I hated it ?

yea the music and bartenders need work, but I didn't move here for the clubs.......

Well, you obviously hate our nightlife at least.

Let me rephrase this...why do you bother going out if you dislike it so much? Do something else on a Saturday night...hell, become a promoter and start your own night somewhere...i'm sure some club will be desperate enough to take you in.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

Well, you obviously hate our nightlife at least.

Let me rephrase this...why do you bother going out if you dislike it so much? Do something else on a Saturday night...hell, become a promoter and start your own night somewhere...i'm sure some club will be desperate enough to take you in.

I really don't know why you think I hate the night life so much, I love it much better then jersey or nyc, well not jersey in the summer but the other 9 months, and I've already spoken to some peope about promoting in sept... I have to wait, I plan on doing a jersey thing since there is so many of us down here......but the jocks are all booked till then... if your an expert then list the places I should go....... I plan of hitting space, Opium Garden? < i hear its way too expensive, crobar, maybee a few others that slipped my mind.......

crobar, Liquid, Living Room Downtown, and Level are your best bets in this town.

And it's not all trance either...

If you bring down NYC talent, that's all fine and dandy, but for the love of god, tell your friends to check their fucking attitudes at the airport gate. Tell them to at least act like courteous guests. During conference I came within an inch of running down half the NYers in this town with my bumpin' 1992 Taurus.

:eek:

Originally posted by pod

If you bring down NYC talent, that's all fine and dandy, but for the love of god, tell your friends to check their fucking attitudes at the airport gate. Tell them to at least act like courteous guests. During conference I came within an inch of running down half the NYers in this town with my bumpin' 1992 Taurus.

:eek:

that’s funny. one friends that came into town for wmc said; " miami has some of the most arrogant, and unfriendly people in the world".:D

Originally posted by sobeton

that’s funny. one friends that came into town for wmc said; " miami has some of the most arrogant, and unfriendly people in the world".:D

That may be true...but it's a different story when a bunch of tourists come down and do the same thing.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by phrankadelic

if it sux so much, then why bother coming back to post?

why not, its fun......... Getting you guys all fired up a blast....:D

DJdekan I'll pm you later, hopefully you could hook me up at crobar...... comming with like 3 people........ I'm a cheepo and I don't want to pay full price........ :D