Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does the Miami board suck so much?

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by djduchovony

the thing i dont understand is why so many people from ny/nj migrate down here ? the accents of some of these fools is equivolent to a mississippi drawl. theyre like northern hicks or some shit. notallthere and saleen --> i wish to jesus that you were inside the wtc sometime around september of last year. amen.

Listen you little ignorant fuck, how dare you EVER EVER say something like that. Do you have any idea of the enormity of what happend up here 7 months ago? Or has the hot florida sun friend your brain. I dont care what anyone has said to you or done to you on a MESSAGE BOARD, for you to wish death and destruction upon someone is fucked up, no matter who it is.

Dont you dare make light of what happened up here either. Our grief and sorrow is not meant for a punchline in one of your lame ass jokes or comebacks.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this a calling out to all ny/nj ppl??? granted that was a tasteless remark that no one would agree with, but all of you with your 1000's of posts should realize that you can't take everything you read so seriously. especially from mulder.

do you ppl have anything else better to do other than attacking each other? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by phrankadelic

is this a calling out to all ny/nj ppl??? granted that was a tasteless remark that no one would agree with, but all of you with your 1000's of posts should realize that you can't take everything you read so seriously. especially from mulder.

do you ppl have anything else better to do other than attacking each other? :rolleyes:

Sorry if we take someone blowing up 2 skyscrapers and killing thousands of people too serious for you. I guess we are just too sensitive up here. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cmb1975

Sorry if we take someone blowing up 2 skyscrapers and killing thousands of people too serious for you. I guess we are just too sensitive up here. :rolleyes:

oh don't f'in patronize me...i know exactly what happened. i too have many friends that live in nyc and a few worked right by the wtc. so don't talk to me about sensitivity. some of your fellow new jersians jumped on this board tryin to start shit and dj duchovony obviously said something in retaliation to get under their skin.

guess it worked.

oh don't f'in patronize me...i know exactly what happened. i too have many friends that live in nyc and a few worked right by the wtc. so don't talk to me about sensitivity. some of your fellow new jersians jumped on this board tryin to start shit and dj duchovony obviously said something in retaliation to get under their skin.

guess it worked.

Then you should know not to make light of the situation. It should never be used as a punchline in a joke or as part of some lame ass comeback.

People get under eachs skin all the time on these boards. Bringing something like that into it is crossing the line.

guess it worked.

Okay how you can even defend what you he said I have no idea. I'm not sticking up for Saleen, I know all about him and his antics, BUT to say something like that, whatever his intentions were, takes away and disrespects the people who actually died. Honestly if you really did have friends that were affected by the events of September 11th, then you should just keep quiet. All you've done is seen pictures and heard stories, I wonder if you'd be able to handle making a wrong turn and stumbling onto Ground Zero, witnessing the people standing there staring in disbelief! Knowing people who died or lost loved ones. You think you might be a little more sensitive? I think you would.

are you ppl selective readers? when have i ever made light of what he said?? when have i defended what he said? plz show me.

if you read above i already said what he posted was tasteless. now if you want to start some other shit...feel free to do so.

i'm done with this post.

guess it worked.

I know it is not possible for you to be this ignorant (damn that word is used a lot to describe Miami residents about this subject....not a generalization...I'm assuming most have the couth not to defend this idiot).

How is wishing 2 more people could've died in one of the biggest tradgedies in US history "retaliation to get under their skin." Are you kidding me?

Originally posted by jrzygrl

Okay how you can even defend what you he said I have no idea. I'm not sticking up for Saleen, I know all about him and his antics, BUT to say something like that, whatever his intentions were, takes away and disrespects the people who actually died. Honestly if you really did have friends that were affected by the events of September 11th, then you should just keep quiet. All you've done is seen pictures and heard stories, I wonder if you'd be able to handle making a wrong turn and stumbling onto Ground Zero, witnessing the people standing there staring in disbelief! Knowing people who died or lost loved ones. You think you might be a little more sensitive? I think you would.

ok...i know i said that my post before would be the last, but that was before i fully read THIS post. ok. first off...listen, this was an attack on our whole NATION. an attack against the american ppl. attacking our freedom. they just happen to pick the biggest target in america. who cares if i've seen pictures or heard stories, or whatnot...point is...i'm an american. it hits me just as hard as it would hit any other person. even those who live in new york. what, do you think just b/c you live in new jersey you're special? i could care less. i have friends that lost friends. i am sensitive to their feelings. i am sensitive to the fact that america was attacked. i am sensitive to the fact that thousands of ppl lost their lives. i am sensitive to the fact that many policemen and firemen, with families, gave their lives to save others.

don't talk to me about sensitivity because you don't even know me. the fact that your making personal remarks against me makes u look like the fool. i have not said one thing personal, nor have i made fun of or defended what has been said.

that's enough. i'm done.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

see cody, even ur friend from jersey is defending the cubans...even saying thats nj is second to miami in cuban population (tell me something i dont know)...chalk it up as another thing nj is second to miami in....

:D

Obviously you did not further your education here in America because if you could read correctly you would see that I never once put down Cuban's, I told your dj friend to sail back to whatever country he came from. If that insulted you I apologize. If you know anything about American history it is about people coming here from all over the world. As I said before I have family and close, close friends from Cuba, but they are not IGNORANT enough to make a comment like your buddy did. And tell me this, Why is NJ one of the most populated states in the Country. I will help you. BECAUSE I AM HERE!!!!!!

Originally posted by cody05

Obviously you did not further your education here in America because if you could read correctly you would see that I never once put down Cuban's, I told your dj friend to sail back to whatever country he came from. If that insulted you I apologize. If you know anything about American history it is about people coming here from all over the world. As I said before I have family and close, close friends from Cuba, but they are not IGNORANT enough to make a comment like your buddy did. And tell me this, Why is NJ one of the most populated states in the Country. I will help you. BECAUSE I AM HERE!!!!!!

:laugh: ...move farther north....like i said i can still smell the shit u are talking all the way down here in miami...

ps

want some toilet paper for ur mouth?

You need a lesson in respect, kid. You sound like a complete fool. Eat a dick.

Originally posted by djduchovony

The Donkey Punch -- When you're attacking a girl from the back and at the moment of climax you pull out, plunge it into her cornhole, let out a mighty "Hee Haw!" and punch her in the back of the head. Note: In order to fully enjoy the Donkey Punch, you must knock her out as this results in a tightening of the asshole.

this is your signature johnnyblackroc - that makes any point you make 100% invalid. you are human garbage and i wish upon you and your family the same untimely grisly death i wished on the other cocksuckers. to the other cocksuckers: if you come on this board and direct something disrespectful towards me - and make a point to ask for trouble - expect the most tasteless thing i can think of to be pointed in your direction. the fact that you are taking so much offense to my comments means i am lol and have won. keeping sucking me off nj !

Yo you ignorant fucking moron.. Are you kidding me, talking about a situation like 9-11. You are obviously not intelligent evough to realize what an asshole you look like by making a comment like that. Why don't you get back on your raft and paddle back over to what ever country you came from. No disrespect to the rest of you people down there in Miami but this person does not deserve to be an AMERICAN!!!!!! HAVE SOME RESPECT!!!!

never said anything about cubans? hmmm..u said sail? hmmm - - -i know where i got my education...where did u get urs? u should ur mouth, because u dont need a shovel to dig ur hole; right know u are using a bulldozer...if u were cuban, u would be very offended by this...read it carefully buddy, who is ignorant? i think u better stop while u are a head...paddle not sail...raft....hmmm...u better get ur facts straight before u start shooting off ur mouth...

ps

who the hell is tony draper? (people keep bashing him nyc):D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

never said anything about cubans? hmmm..u said sail? hmmm - - -i know where i got my education...where did u get urs? u should ur mouth, because u dont need a shovel to dig ur hole; right know u are using a bulldozer...if u were cuban, u would be very offended by this...read it carefully buddy, who is ignorant? i think u better stop while u are a head...paddle not sail...raft....hmmm...u better get ur facts straight before u start shooting off ur mouth...

ps

who the hell is tony draper? (people keep bashing him nyc):D

Please HOMBRE stop your crying..:cry: :cry:

I am glad you got offended obviously the intlligent people did'nt...

All I have too say is Dj what ever you name is. You have to be the most classless worthless piece of god ridden filth to even say something like that. It's a messageboard, I know, and you shouldn't take anything seriously. But what you said crosses the line. If you don't want to respect Saleen or any of us Jersey board memebers, or yourself because anyone who makes a comment like that has serious fucking issues, at least have respect for those that perished that day. Don't use a devastating tragedy to be the butt of a very bad joke. Have some class.

Saleen told you about the Cubichies down there. They're not laid back luck the Cubiches up here.

Please HOMBRE stop your crying..:cry: :cry:

I am glad you got offended obviously the intlligent people did'nt...

this is the final post...because honestly, u come backs are weak..and i am feeling bad for u...i handed ur ass to u, with the last post and u couldnt make a half decent comment...such as u went to nj for a better life (that was a good one :laugh: )...anyways this my last post...i will let u have the last word if u want it....

ps

i am not even cuban...:finger: