Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys night out of drinking and everything else we keep from the ladies. NYC bar crawl

Guest gabo

Think about it this way fellas......

We are all gonna get shit housed and we aren't going to be held back by being with women we know.........:tongue:

This Matrix invasion thingy might be a little tough to plan in accordance with though.....oh well, theres enough time for everything right?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Think about it this way fellas......

We are all gonna get shit housed and we aren't going to be held back by being with women we know.........:tongue:

:rolleyes::tongue:

well have fun boyz, in your night of debauchery....I think you should try by bleecker or L.E.S places....these are good places to begin for you.....

You will all be looking like this upon entering vinyl :drunk:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

:rolleyes::tongue:

well have fun boyz, in your night of debauchery....I think you should try by bleecker or L.E.S places....these are good places to begin for you.....

You will all be looking like this upon entering vinyl :drunk:

why cant all the other bitches act like firery?

she is giving us advice and wishing us a good time.

btw i was thinking of bleeker also.

Originally posted by gabo

why cant all the other bitches act like firery?

she is giving us advice and wishing us a good time.

btw i was thinking of bleeker also.

haha Bitches:rolleyes: its all good Im a Biatch...:tongue:

Babes bleecker is good for a manly evening, yet there are fine bitches and hoes there as well, for your viewing pleasure;)

and other places would be Ave A, 1st, 2nd...there are many bars along that strip....

haha Bitches:rolleyes: its all good Im a Biatch...:tongue:

Babes bleecker is good for a manly evening, yet there are fine bitches and hoes there as well, for your viewing pleasure;)

and other places would be Ave A, 1st, 2nd...there are many bars along that strip....

And this is why fierydesire gets my vote as coolest ho of the year....even if she is a stanky Turk

Guest gabo

And this is why fierydesire gets my vote as coolest ho of the year....even if she is a stanky Turk

that is the funniest thing I have ever read!

"stanky turk" lmao

Guest gabo

:rolleyes: I can deal with coolest ho of the year or biatch for that matter but no greek can call me stank....:mad: especially fruitcake over here....now be gone ya greek freak!:tongue:

I think what jon was trying to say in his own version of ebonics was that you are a cool girl to hang with.

Originally posted by gabo

I think what jon was trying to say in his own version of ebonics was that you are a cool girl to hang with.

Yea dawg dat sh1t bee mad phat u no and Z bee da illist bitch cauze she down fo da greek even dough she a turk n sh1t lOL btw where da hell has workenonlife ben cauze I miss laughin at hiz posts about shuvin plungers in faggets asses and sh1t lOL

Guest gabo

Yea dawg dat sh1t bee mad phat u no and Z bee da illist bitch cauze she down fo da greek even dough she a turk n sh1t lOL btw where da hell has workenonlife ben cauze I miss laughin at hiz posts about shuvin plungers in faggets asses and sh1t lOL

hold on let me take out my ebonics dictionary...

WORKENONLIFE/NORTHNJGUY/JUICE/JUICEBOY..IS that u??

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

Did someone call for:

DA' TOKEN BLACK GUY!!

how may I help?

token black guy! thats some funy shit

snowflake! :tongue:

Originally posted by az-tec

If i am in Nyc and not doing a road trip to Baltimore/Delaware Ill be there....

Ill let u guys know sometime next week...

aslo i know madd bars downtown, plus a bunch that dont card....

yes..we need that for the youngins! ..this is lookin like it could b DDDDDDDDDDOPE!@