Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOUTH PARK LOUNGE (SPL) N.J. PREMIER 21+ UPSCALE VENUE OPENING MAY 2nd..TSETTOS MAY 9

Thursdays in May you are invited to the grand opening of N.J.'s premier 21 and over upscale venue.........SOUTH PARK LOUNGE (SPL)!!!!!! We are giving away for th first 500 people D.J.'s in Belmar V.I.P. cards.

To give you a quick insight about this venue is that we are going to establish a very upscale club/lounge/outside tiki bar atmosphere, in North New Jersey.

We have an outside area that hold up to 500 people, we have a lounge area that holds up to 500 people and the club area holds up to about 400.

Dress code will be the strickest NNJ has ever seen, so we can keep a clean upscale party. This means 2 things........1) come early for dinner and beat the line and admission....2) Be dressed to impress.

We have spend almost 1 million dollars to make the one of the most beautiful lounges in the United States

******Heres the kicker>>>> Addmision will be cheap and drink prices will be the lowest around!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are located on From Rd. in Paramus...next to the Paramus Park Mall.....(the old dragon, and kokomos)

For information call me at 201 954 3646 or at the lounge at 201 255 0031

See you there,

Mark Carucci

iS THAT THE OLD kOKOMO'S?

I was out there every wed like 4 years back , place was cool cuz it was near a fountain and when you get all sweaty just chill by the fountain and cool off. Wednsdays were pretty good , then the place just died, is it the same joint?

Originally posted by stonedcl

iS THAT THE OLD kOKOMO'S?

I was out there every wed like 4 years back , place was cool cuz it was near a fountain and when you get all sweaty just chill by the fountain and cool off. Wednsdays were pretty good , then the place just died, is it the same joint?

Nevermind I answered my own question by reading..Dam im lazy sometimes/...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Why? Cause you are a promoter involved in the party? ;)

I am not really feeling the dress code, but Ill be down there for Tsettos.

Good luck on the party.

definitly aint feeling a strict dress code but whatever ill see you guyz there

So I am guessing you cant wear sneakers huh?

i HATE places that play good music but do not let people in with sneakers.

WE just wanna have a good time and not Impress, If i wanted to impress I would have had my breakfast of champions (2cc's) of the decca..LOL

1) this place is so upscale inside that the party wouldn t look right if everyone was wearing sneakers in a lounge that had candels, and palm trees, and wood finishes bars...etc....

2) and if u really wana... prada make these sneakers that look just like shoes....that make help you out!!!!!!!

(the wait is over)

see u there,

Mark Carucci

its tough!!!!

cause when i hired the guy at the door, my strick instructions are THE BEST LOOKING CROUD IS ONLY TO ENTER.

I guess its up to him. hey u know bring shoes in uer car if he says no, change.

I will be at roxy tonight if anyone wants to talk to me

South Park Lounge with DJ Eric Cartman

Door by TIMMY :screwy:

Another Velveeta factory comin your way.

Strictest dress code, LMAO:laugh: I know the bar has been set so high by the other fine establishments in the area, I can't imagine how tough it must be.

Make sure you're wearing only your finest "Go Get Em Gear" from Bang Bang :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bionic

South Park Lounge with DJ Eric Cartman

Door by TIMMY :screwy:

Another Velveeta factory comin your way.

Strictest dress code, LMAO:laugh: I know the bar has been set so high by the other fine establishments in the area, I can't imagine how tough it must be.

Make sure you're wearing only your finest "Go Get Em Gear" from Bang Bang :rolleyes:

Funniest shit I have read on here in years!!

Originally posted by markcaruch

hey sorry that u wear bang bang close, but i hopw u dress a little better then that.

but 1 question, is that u are jealous, since u live in nyc, or is it that u have nothing cool to say so u have to talk about uer own get up gear?:D

Don't worry about my wardrobe. This isn't a label war. I was just saying that it's par for the course for this type of fine, upscale establishment :rolleyes:

You prove my point be reccomending Prada sneakers. Prada Sneakers? You have to be kidding me :laugh:

I'm jealous because I live in NYC? What do you mean? I'm supposed to be longing for the big city life of Paraums.

The heart racing action along the strip know as From Road?

I think maybe you've got something there :rolleyes:

PS: It's clothes, not close. Another example home schooling doesn't work...

And for the love of God it's "Go Get Em Gear" not "Get Up Gear". If you're gonna make fun of me and quote me, at least get it right.

Eh...sounds like a place I'll bring a girl for dinner and some drinks.

Sounds like a decent setup. But then off to somewhere else where the crowd isn't so into themselves. What kind of vibe will that be ? Any place that will let someone in with black skechers "dress shoes" but won't let them in with a nice pair of Diesel sneakers is just foolish :rolleyes: People that are dancers wear sneakers ! :blank:

:idea:

#1 - LEARN TO SPELL

#2 - ONLY SUGGEST THAT PEOPLE BUY THINGS YOU HAVE OR COULD ACTUALLY AFFORD 1 DAY

#3 - CHECK YOUR GRAMMER FROM TIME TO TIME

#4 - DON'T GO ARROUND TELLIN PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE "GOING TO KILL ME" UNLESS YOU ARE REALLY WILLING TO FACE THE CONSIQUENCES WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT. . .(NOW I WON'T DO ANYTHING IN A PLACE I DO OR HAVE DONE BUISNESS WITH, SO YOU ARE SAFE IN NIGHT CLUBS, BUT I'LL SEE YOU AROUND)

:eek:

sometimes when typing real fast u mispell words, i am so sorry for that, and if i can make it up to any of u who are so upset by it call me and let me know.

and ummm..... oh j.r. really cool of u trying to talk to me on a website that shows real class, and if i was 4 ' 8' i wouldn t say anything, and if i had 1/2 of new jersey dieing to kick me teeth in i wouldnt be talking either

sometimes when typing real fast u mispell words, i am so sorry for that, and if i can make it up to any of u who are so upset by it call me and let me know.

and ummm..... oh j.r. really cool of u trying to talk to me on a website again that shows real class, but unfortunatly that is the only type of balls u have, why dont u stop by my house on furnham ave in lodi, cause me and a couple of guys would love to talk to u about uer short man problem, my house is the one with my audi a4 in it, if u need a bus pass call me and i can arrange that for u

and its not up to me but all i know is that the door is going to be tightly run

lmao, thanks misk

ok, i was just informing people about the new party and short man had to get us off track so forget the drama cause he is so jealous he can t see straight.

so if anyone has any other questions about south park maybe i can answer them

thanks

and also.....what is the big deal about dressing nice? i mean sure....if u r going to the city and plan on dancing a marathon set.....of course u wanna be comfy and wear whatever.......but if u r going to be at a lounge....having drinks...dancing..and just having a good time....what is the problem with getting dressed up?! dress to impress does not always mean u have to dress 'uncomfortable'........but frankly if i wanted to go out and mingle with a bunch of people in jeans and sneakers etc.....i would go to a bar........