Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

All this talk about SAUSAGEFEST got me thinking....

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by gothzane

We should mix our sausage fest with your clamfest and throw an early ShagFest(TM-clubkat)

:flame:

no no this actually sounds like a good idea haha, our separate fests. . .and before howell's again sounds sweet marci!

::attn:regina! lol::

but goth, shagfest III is sooner than u think! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo

but you damn bitches already had your clamfest!

leave it to the women to fuck everything up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who's to say there should be more than one clamfest? And....btw...may I remind you Roninmess, Legend, NYCMuzik, and DJJon were present....

that's not what I call an AUTHENTIC clamfest!

C'mon..Fiery, Regina, Tasty, Moonie.....anyone else? Game?

:::promising to bring the sober smiling sweet version of Marci::: ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by marcid21

Who's to say there should be more than one clamfest? And....btw...may I remind you Roninmess, Legend, NYCMuzik, and DJJon were present....

that's not what I call an AUTHENTIC clamfest!

C'mon..Fiery, Regina, Tasty, Moonie.....anyone else? Game?

:::promising to bring the sober smiling sweet version of Marci::: ;)

sausage fest will be a lot better than your clam fest!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Were Men!

Men in tights....

We roam around the forest looking for fights.

We may....act like panzies...

But dont call us one or well punch out your lights!

Cause were Men!

Manly Men!

Men in tight...tight tights

Were Buff!

:flame:

Originally posted by marcid21

ummm....yeah, and?:rolleyes:

Us kittens will be gettin major ass....The kind you don't have to PAY TO SEE!!!!!

...how foolish you girls are being...:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeg

lol...

Heres an idea...

You girls have your little shindig... us guys will go have ours... and then we all meet at vinyl sometime in the AM and get down together...

:idea:

ahem, i dont think your fearless leader wants the sausage fest to be confused with a meetup hun, its strictly bar crawling ::as per him bitching in my ear all day long lol::

Fucking A....were going to have underage drinking and strippers!

and for whoever said this, ha! :rolleyes:

We have drunk, orgy, girl on girl, barley legal, lesbo action at our clamfests. . .top that with your dancing strippers lol :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by clubkat

and for whoever said this, ha! :rolleyes:

We have drunk, orgy, girl on girl, barley legal, lesbo action at our clamfests. . .top that with your dancing strippers lol :)

Top it?

Ragga + corporate card + his spacious apartment = escorts?

and I KNOW HOW to write that off ;)

JUST BRING IT!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya'll have fun if you do it on Howells night--I have my grandparent's 50th anniversary that night (all together now--awwww) but I might meet up w/ you cats & kittens around 5 am in the chill out room :cool::D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

ahem, i dont think your fearless leader wants the sausage fest to be confused with a meetup hun, its strictly bar crawling ::as per him bitching in my ear

U have it all wrong... it is a meetup, but a meetup for guys to just chill.

u copy cats want your skankfest to be on the same night to compete! derrrrrr.:D:laugh::tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

U have it all wrong... it is a meetup, but a meetup for guys to just chill.

u copy cats want your skankfest to be on the same night to compete! derrrrrr.:D:laugh::tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your sausage fest is going to prove to be a disaster! HaHAHAHA...! The kittens have done this before and know what they're doing. Gabo....you have no idea what you're up against! Pass me the absolut and ANYTHING is possible!

You're sorry asses are going to wish they took part in the clam fest!!!!!

No Party Is Possible Without A Kitty Present!

:::justrememberthat:::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

No Party Is Possible Without A Kitty Present!

:::justrememberthat:::

i was just thinking. . .maybe the sausage fest will be better. :(

I mean, after all, the boys do have best of both worlds. . .cocks, and holes to stick em in :grin: :insert homosexual smiley::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

ummm....yeah, and?:rolleyes:

Us kittens will be gettin major ass....The kind you don't have to PAY TO SEE!!!!!

...how foolish you girls are being...:rolleyes:

This is true... Sorry boys, but the kittens definitely have one up on you in this department... We don't have to fork over any cash to get what we want. ;)

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it though. :( :( If all goes according to plan, I'm going to be moving by the 1st and am seriously going to be flat-ass broke for the next few months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×