Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All this talk about SAUSAGEFEST got me thinking....

marcid21

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ddduuuuuude! ull c them anyway man..were all gona hit up vinyl regardless..dont let them trick u into this..ferocious fiery ,coniving clubkat , meddling marci...all they want is for u to come and look like the gay guy of the bunch..

OMG! MEDDLING MARCI!?!?!?!:eek: :eek: :eek:

As if I'm promoting this shit or something....lol...hahahah...come to the "other side"....LMAO!

Boys PLEASE! GO HAVE FUN! SMOKE YOUR SAUSAGES WITH MY BLESSING!

dg looking like the gay man of the bunch??? Dont be suprised when after us kittens are all drunk and horny, he'll be the one getting all the action! ;)

attn: nutsucker aka gabo. . .you know damn well i will be there waiting for your beedy eyed ass. . .in the words of spragga the great, "JUST BRING IT!"!

its funny how ill be labeled gay for hanging out with a group of women... yet you guys are going out of your way to hang out with a bunch of men??? hrrrrm? if going out with a group of women is gay then i dont want to be straight... (if straight implies hanging out with a bunch of men.)

Originally posted by dgmodel

its funny how ill be labeled gay for hanging out with a group of women... yet you guys are going out of your way to hang out with a bunch of men??? hrrrrm? if going out with a group of women is gay then i dont want to be straight... (if straight implies hanging out with a bunch of men.)

i'd label you smart and not gay...i would rather hang out with the ladies as well...BUT...guys nights are in order every now and then and that's what gabo is trying to do...it doesnt have to be about a testastorone gathering where we can only talk about lifting weights and sexual accomplishment..sometimes you need to do both...instead of pointing fingers and all this other kiddie stuff...everyone should just agree to disagree and be on their way...whoever goes where is their gig and no one else's business..

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

dg looking like the gay man of the bunch??? Dont be suprised when after us kittens are all drunk and horny, he'll be the one getting all the action! ;)

attn: nutsucker aka gabo. . .you know damn well i will be there waiting for your beedy eyed ass. . .in the words of spragga the great, "JUST BRING IT!"!

excuse me straykat aka mangykat... aka clubkat, I doubt it dg will even go... that bum doesnt exsist remember?

he is in all of our minds.

and if he does exsist then he's a wanker for not hanging with us. :D

Originally posted by clubkat

ahem, i dont think your fearless leader wants the sausage fest to be confused with a meetup hun, its strictly bar crawling ::as per him bitching in my ear all day long lol::

and for whoever said this, ha! :rolleyes:

We have drunk, orgy, girl on girl, barley legal, lesbo action at our clamfests. . .top that with your dancing strippers lol :)

well... whenever we call it a night... i'll make my way down to vinyl...

Originally posted by gabo

wuupsss my mouse accidently hit the unstick option... my bad:D

:mad2::mad2::mad2:

Gabo is the sore-est loser I've NEVER MET! your just jealous because as of now...my thread has more posts than yours...and yours has been a sticky the ENTIRE TIME....

..aren't there other ways to rid yourself of all that pent up frustration....like...umm...maybe....MASTERBATION?!?!?!?!?!!?:rolleyes:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by marcid21

Gabo is the sore-est loser I've NEVER MET! your just jealous because as of now...my thread has more posts than yours...and yours has been a sticky the ENTIRE TIME....

..aren't there other ways to rid yourself of all that pent up frustration....like...umm...maybe....MASTERBATION?!?!?!?!?!!?:rolleyes:

thats right! I am a sore loser... poopy pants!

I tried using that sn you gave me to im u with but you werent online.

now you're 3 posts ahead of me.

Guest gabo

thats right! I am a sore loser... poopy pants!

I tried using that sn you gave me to im u with but you werent online.

now you're 3 posts ahead of me. but mine is always on top hahahaahahahahaahahaha

Guest gabo

....hahhaha....bound and gagged!!!!!:eek::laugh: :laugh: :eek:

You'd love to shut me up, wouldn't you!

((so wierd...how come when I IM you your away message dosen't come up? I had to get ur "buddy info" to see it))

huh? thats odd. what do you mean you had to get my buddy info?? do you mean my profile? cause if you do I dont have one... I am not on aol.

Originally posted by gabo

huh? thats odd. what do you mean you had to get my buddy info?? do you mean my profile? cause if you do I dont have one... I am not on aol.

I think she means your buddy info for AIM ..the little profile for that and people have an idle message for AIM when you're on and idle the away message comes on but you cant see the little yellow pad next to the name