Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louie Devito.. he's back..

djkrackct

Dropping the NYC Underground name, Louie Devito releases his 5th CD next tuesday, at least this is the date he told me.. Here whats on it

Louie Devito presents: "DANCE FACTORY"

1. Intro

2. Will I - Ian Van Dahl

3. Forever - Dee Dee

4. Heaven - DJ Sammy and Yanou, feat. Do

5. Resurrection - PPK

6. Played A Live - Safri Duo

7. One Good Reason - Nicole McCloud

8. Let Me Love You Tonight - Da Buzz

9. In My Dreams - Tina Ann

10. When I’m With You - Jinnel

11. Touch Me - Rui Da Silva

12. Stand Still - Aubrey

13. Trippin’ - Goldtrix feat. Andrea Brown

14. Everyday - Kim English

15. Absolutely Not - Deborah Cox

16. Yes - Amber

17. Feelin’ Me - Kim Sozzi

18. La La Land - Green Velvet

19. Lady - Modjo

20. One More Time - Daft Punk

21. Dance Factory Super Megamix - Bad Boy Joe

Originally posted by fuckinsensor

and the cd wil make alot of money to, thats the sad part. o well good for him.

That's why he did it.

Obivously there can't be any other reason, he's trying to work the EXTREMELY mainstream audience to make some mainstream money.

That's how it works.

Originally posted by pumavisor808

He's going to be in Albany next week at Sneaky Pete's. Just when I thought it was getting good around here, this friggin' meathead has to come up here and ruin it! He'll probably pack the place too. What a nightmare!

Is that the same club JP was at not too long ago?

WTF...that is some track selection he has goin

JP comes up here about once a month or so. So does Vicious. They usually play Thursday nights. Next week Frankie Bones is coming to the club and this week they have DJ Skribble. It's the only place in Albany that has anything interesting going on. It isn't the city, but it beats all the redneck college bars here. I think I'll pass on Devito though.

JP is coming up May2nd again, I think.

I'm not sure about New Britain, but he played at Gotham. He let me up in the booth to chill with him, since he told me online to meet up with him. He played his CD's, 1-4 the whole night. Place was jammed with a line stretched out to the street. And there was alot of haters in their also, people threw shit as he walked off after his set. I spun right after him, which was when the place was jumpin, and I got off a really nice set while he sat there and watched. I dropped shit that was virgin to his ears, so it felt good that I got the crowd going better than a "Superstar DJ".. lol He's not a bad guy at all, I feel bad for the guy because he doesn't get any respect, but he takes the easy way out for making money, which isn't a bad thing, but I think hes going to have to earn his respect.

Originally posted by pumavisor808

JP comes up here about once a month or so. So does Vicious. They usually play Thursday nights. Next week Frankie Bones is coming to the club and this week they have DJ Skribble. It's the only place in Albany that has anything interesting going on. It isn't the city, but it beats all the redneck college bars here. I think I'll pass on Devito though.

JP is coming up May2nd again, I think.

How is the crowd there?