Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louie Devito.. he's back..

djkrackct

The crowd at Sneaky Pete's is different every night. I was there this Thursday for DJ Skribble and the palce was insane!!! Hot girls everywhere! The place brought in about 1500 people that night. They really couldn't hold more people than that though. Skribble was really good, which suprised me. I'm not really into his music. The crowd really went crazy for him when he played an hour of hip hop. Most people up here don't really listen to dance music. In general it was a good night. If you're in Albany it really is the only option if you want to go to a club.

Hmmm I'm wondering why this is a new CD. Half the stuff is from 2001 and the other half is super cheezy...and all of it DEFINITELY is NOT underground.

Example: the song Touch Me by Rui de Silva or however you spell it was great like spring/summer 2001 but after listening to the song for almost a year.....shouldn't it be old now?!?

Originally posted by pumavisor808

The crowd at Sneaky Pete's is different every night. I was there this Thursday for DJ Skribble and the palce was insane!!! Hot girls everywhere! The place brought in about 1500 people that night. They really couldn't hold more people than that though. Skribble was really good, which suprised me. I'm not really into his music. The crowd really went crazy for him when he played an hour of hip hop. Most people up here don't really listen to dance music. In general it was a good night. If you're in Albany it really is the only option if you want to go to a club.

Thanks for the info man, Next time JP is ther i might come check it out.

If you hear anything you mind Pming me?

Thanks

Larry