Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Condom Question

stacychase

well i posted this in the substance abuse forum intially.... yikes.... do men still carry condoms around in their wallets (all fo the time) for that just in case moment???

i met a man last week that said, he always had one on him in case he ever got the opportunity!!!

Yes, I always have one around. Keep a box in my car, several in my backpack and suitcase when I travel, and if I know I'm going out to meet someone I will carry one in my pocket. Also, Several of the afterhours clubs here in dallas have them in the mens room.

Even though you don't read or hear about it that often, you can still die from having unprotected sex...So safety 1st ;) Peace

Guest gabo
Originally posted by autocom

Yes, I always have one around. Keep a box in my car, several in my backpack and suitcase when I travel, and if I know I'm going out to meet someone I will carry one in my pocket. Also, Several of the afterhours clubs here in dallas have them in the mens room.

Even though you don't read or hear about it that often, you can still die from having unprotected sex...So safety 1st ;) Peace

I dont carry them with me... cause its not like when I go out to the dry cleaners i am going to meet a hottie.

also there are tons of std's that you can still get even with a rubber on... so u still have to choose who you fuck carefully.

actually i have always 2 of em handy (i like wake-up sex in the morning ;)). but i don´t put them in the wallet, your body heat can damage the condoms over time, so if you keep them in your pocket, be sure to throw them away after a couple of days. normally i keep them in my jacket, there they go from my bedroom and they go back to the bedroom when i return from the club and haven´t used them.

Originally posted by autocom

i am from dallas where is there any after hours that r not in someones home or in south dallas???

couldnt u stop and buy some if u needed them???

Originally posted by stacychase

well i posted this in the substance abuse forum intially.... yikes.... do men still carry condoms around in their wallets (all fo the time) for that just in case moment???

i met a man last week that said, he always had one on him in case he ever got the opportunity!!!

make sure it's not expiered....