Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey nourshiment

Guest jroo

Damn it!!!! :mad::mad:

I'm still in NYC waiting for a coworker to get out of a meeting that should have ended 40 mins ago so I can get a cab and go the hell home!!!!

Damn doesn't she know I have hockey playoffs to watch tonight.... some people are SO insensitive!!!!!

Hey Nourishment!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Ha HA.... oooopss

Amendment to the previous post.....

SCREW YOU ROO!!!!!

No one should be allowed to leave that early!!!

Nourishment - yea I guess I was kinda using your thread for my own selfish purpose.... what I couldn't tell you, but sorry..... I didn't mean too...... :( please forgive me......

Originally posted by sauvee88

Ha HA.... oooopss

Amendment to the previous post.....

SCREW YOU ROO!!!!!

No one should be allowed to leave that early!!!

Nourishment - yea I guess I was kinda using your thread for my own selfish purpose.... what I couldn't tell you, but sorry..... I didn't mean too...... :( please forgive me......

I think he deserves spankings! Right Eric?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nourishment

If there are snuggle-tinis, maybe we can come up with some spanking-tinis!!

word, its a pretty good day if i get to work by 10 too

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

I just noticed that you mispelled NOURISHMENT as NOURSHIMENT.....:blown:

i noticed it right after i posted to it, i was hoping that no one would notice. oh well, i never said that i could spell.

It's not that I've been hiding - it's that you've been dodging me and heading up to NYC, like that's cool or something. I'll be in town for Danny Howells though. Will I see you there or are you accompanying Vic on his Draper in NYC roadtrip?

Tony Draper is da' man!

attachment.php?s=&postid=769707

It's not that I've been hiding - it's that you've been dodging me and heading up to NYC, like that's cool or something. I'll be in town for Danny Howells though. Will I see you there or are you accompanying Vic on his Draper in NYC roadtrip?

Hey, c'mon now...its not like I was dodging you...its more like running away! JUST KIDDING! :tongue::):)

Wait, did I hear this right??? Vic is going to see Draper in NYC over DANNY HOWELLS?!?!?! Vic, are you running a high fever, man?:confused:

Hell yeah, I'll be at DH. Its been ages since I last saw him...hopefully he'll play at least 5 hours.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Wait, did I hear this right??? Vic is going to see Draper in NYC over DANNY HOWELLS?!?!?! Vic, are you running a high fever, man?:confused:

how can you miss this?!?!?!

exit-draper.gif

and its at Exit with cracked out chicks galore!

Hey, c'mon now...its not like I was dodging you...its more like running away! JUST KIDDING! :tongue::):)

Hell yeah, I'll be at DH. Its been ages since I last saw him...hopefully he'll play at least 5 hours.

On the buzz website it says he's doing an extended set... but I know that Dave Ralph & Alex Whalen are also spinning that night in the main room. How do you suppose they are going to squeeze them all in?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

On the buzz website it says he's doing an extended set... but I know that Dave Ralph & Alex Whalen are also spinning that night in the main room. How do you suppose they are going to squeeze them all in?

THats a very good question...3 djs in 6 hours...not good! :(

Last time he did a 4 hour set...I just wish he would do the full 6 hours! :(

THats a very good question...3 djs in 6 hours...not good! :(

Last time he did a 4 hour set...I just wish he would do the full 6 hours! :(

We aren't gonna get a full 6 and I'd be happy to have 4. Enough time for lots of new shit, some breaks and some techno. Whalen could play 11:30 - 12:30, Ralph 12:30 - 2, Howells 2 - 6. A lot of time Whalen gets pushed into a 1 hour set at the beginning or end of the night (or an hour at the beginning and an hour at the end).