Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are these the statistics of a whore???

dgmodel

OK, boys, way to judge.

Now then, she's not a WHORE unless she takes $$ for sex. She might be a SLUT, but

WHO GIVES A FUCK????

If you have issues with her numbers, don't fuck her yourself. BUt don't all her a whore, or you risk sounding like all the oher assholes in the world.

I don't mean to sound snotty, but I just hate the double standards that you're helping to perpetuate.

out of curiosity, are u just intimidated bc she's had more than u?

but 14 is a high number, doesn't mean she's a whore, just that she gets around

and i agree with guinevere, when guys have slept w/14 girls why is that considered more acceptable?

Originally posted by guinevere

but I just hate the double standards that you're helping to perpetuate.

dont talk to me about double standards... read a couple of my posts and youll know exactly where im coming from... (...whats good for the goose is good for the gander in my opinion... and if i were you id take a GANDER at some of my posts before you put your foot in your mouth...)

OK, boys, way to judge.

Now then, she's not a WHORE unless she takes $$ for sex. She might be a SLUT, but

WHO GIVES A FUCK????

If you have issues with her numbers, don't fuck her yourself. BUt don't all her a whore, or you risk sounding like all the oher assholes in the world.

I don't mean to sound snotty, but I just hate the double standards that you're helping to perpetuate.

I like this gal!! :)

Originally posted by f0xyminx

out of curiosity, are u just intimidated bc she's had more than u?but 14 is a high number, doesn't mean she's a whore, just that she gets aroundand i agree with guinevere, when guys have slept w/14 girls why is that considered more acceptable?

its not acceptable for anyone... i never said it was IMO... i feel less is more... cause then it means something... but maybe im just a freak... as for the intimadation part, no its not that... its just that i dont want to be the last man on the totem pole and catch a disease... especially since i am drug-free/disease-free, plus i dont want to deal with that whole slut mentality... (i.e: lack of trust,gold-digger,insecurity,depression,self-esteem issues etc.)

OK, boys, way to judge.

WHO GIVES A FUCK????

i agree if you think her numbers are too high then just cut it short there no need to explain why.

Originally posted by dgmodel

its not acceptable for anyone... i never said it was IMO... i feel less is more... cause then it means something... but maybe im just a freak... as for the intimadation part, no its not that... its just that i dont want to be the last man on the totem pole and catch a disease... especially since i am drug-free/disease-free, plus i dont want to deal with that whole slut mentality... (i.e: lack of trust,gold-digger,insecurity,depression,self-esteem issues etc.)

since when is depression linked to whoreness? :confused:

From my encounters with them and so forth, after talking to them for while and or getting to know them... ive come across that most of them are depressed, they hate their lives, have no direction, hate their parents, hate a lot of shit, and cause of this theyre sad.... and or theyre sad because they whore, and theyre whore cause theyre sad... its a viscious cycle...

Yeah, I have to agree with marko... theres a LOT of mental issues that leads someone down that path...

as far as the numbers... 14 guys over 5 years with 1 year of relationship... thats 13/4= ~3-4 guys a year... so figure a guy every season or so...

"oh its summer... time to get a new one..."

"spring cleaning time..."

etc... etc...

I can't call this girl a whore/slut without knowing her... but lets just say she has all the prerequisites out of the way...

Originally posted by joeg

Yeah, I have to agree with marko... theres a LOT of mental issues that leads someone down that path...

as far as the numbers... 14 guys over 5 years with 1 year of relationship... thats 13/4= ~3-4 guys a year... so figure a guy every season or so...

"oh its summer... time to get a new one..."

"spring cleaning time..."

etc... etc...

I can't call this girl a whore/slut without knowing her... but lets just say she has all the prerequisites out of the way...

:laugh::D:laugh:

That's one way to put it.

In my opinion, it depends on what you're looking for. This girl does seem to have been fairly jumpy, and i know where DG is coming from with saying she might have some baggage.

But it depends, if you REALLY like her, then it may be worth investing your time in her... that is IF she's interested that seriously back.

I personally am not into someone who shaggs so frequently, but that's just my 2 cents :)

i don´t get why a girl is sexually active will be a)labelled a slut and b)will be looked down by almost everyone and c)is labelled not to be able to have a relationship for more than a week.

i mean look at the counterpart, the "player". he is respected by the males (though many will say "players suck", actually they envy them) and somehow respected by the women, he is attractive because of his experience. what is the difference between a player and a "slut"? both fuck around but the player is respected and accepted, while the "slut" is labelled super-negative. that is major bullshit and will (hopefully) change in the future.

poor little girls that like variety and orgasms :(

Read Hooking Up by Tom Wolfe.

It explains how times have changed and how language, modern media, etc have influenced people in general to think about sex in a much more casual way.

It's like, getting to first base 20 years ago is like geting to 1st now. There's no challenge. It's just taking sex in a much more casual way, and i think certain guys (and girls) are looking for that "specialness" about sex again.

I'm not saying we're better; we're just more aware of what's become "cool" by modern media (a "playa", which is actually not cool) and a guy (or girl) who holds themself for someone right (genuine coolness :cool:

Interesting. There's a reason why that magic number should be left on a need-to-know basis. I'm not sure if you've heard this one before, but the past is just that. And if what you posted is the only thing you have to go on as to whether or not this girl's a whore, I should think your decision was rather close-minded. There's no way to erase the past; the only thing you can do is deal with it or get out of the situation.