Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are these the statistics of a whore???

dgmodel

Originally posted by gmccookny

Read Hooking Up by Tom Wolfe.

It explains how times have changed and how language, modern media, etc have influenced people in general to think about sex in a much more casual way.

It's like, getting to first base 20 years ago is like geting to 1st now. There's no challenge. It's just taking sex in a much more casual way, and i think certain guys (and girls) are looking for that "specialness" about sex again.

I'm not saying we're better; we're just more aware of what's become "cool" by modern media (a "playa", which is actually not cool) and a guy (or girl) who holds themself for someone right (genuine coolness :cool:

uh huh, very interesting. actually i demonstrate that attitude when i want to lay a girl fast (girls are suckers for "destiny", all that "meant to be", "special someone", "perfect match". now mix that with a little of "small window of opportunity" and some made up time restrictions and you´re done), BUT i do not believe in it.

so people who hold off sex are "genuine cool"... because YOU are holding off sex? lol

out of curiousity, just in case you really believe all this what you write: you´re not getting any (or much), do you? are you still a virgin?

a friend of mine had exactly the same attitude as you. as soon as i took him with me a little more and introduced him to some "sluts" that fucked his brains out he acknowledge that he was on the wrong path.

Originally posted by guinevere

OK, boys, way to judge.

Now then, she's not a WHORE unless she takes $$ for sex. She might be a SLUT, but

WHO GIVES A FUCK????

If you have issues with her numbers, don't fuck her yourself. BUt don't all her a whore, or you risk sounding like all the oher assholes in the world.

I don't mean to sound snotty, but I just hate the double standards that you're helping to perpetuate.

I agree with you.

Originally posted by tastey

so people who hold off sex are "genuine cool"... because YOU are holding off sex? lol

i might have worded that wrong. I think you and i just place sex on different levels in life, you placing it higher on your list of priorities than i do.

All i meant was that society in general has become much more open and unashamed about sex. I just feel that some people take it lighter than others, and i just happen to be the type that takes it more seriously.

out of curiousity, just in case you really believe all this what you write: you´re not getting any (or much), do you? are you still a virgin?

Answers to your question:

Not a virgin, and I find joy in many other sexual things than "bangin her brains out"

a friend of mine had exactly the same attitude as you. as soon as i took him with me a little more and introduced him to some "sluts" that fucked his brains out he acknowledge that he was on the wrong path.

There is no "Right" or "Wrong" path... just different perspectives on life and values, and we obviously share different ideas.