Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bluegirl

work out question for women

Recommended Posts

ok so my ass and tits are diminishing from working out

does anyone know how to control that, or what exercises to stay away from

i mostly run and lift some weights, but i do not want to continue losing my ass and tits, haha

advice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by glowdancer

ok so my ass and tits are diminishing from working out

does anyone know how to control that, or what exercises to stay away from

i mostly run and lift some weights, but i do not want to continue losing my ass and tits, haha

advice?

i am sure someone else may know better, but i think you are losing your tits and ass due to burning fat from the cardio (running)

doing squats will help you with your ass.... and actually doing some chest exercises will increase the muscle mass in your chest (and as one of my friends told me -- will prevent your tits from sagging at least) :tongue:

*shrugs* dunno i am sure some of the other workout freaks here can explain or help you more :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

i am sure someone else may know better, but i think you are losing your tits and ass due to burning fat from the cardio (running)

doing squats will help you with your ass.... and actually doing some chest exercises will increase the muscle mass in your chest (and as one of my friends told me -- will prevent your tits from sagging at least) :tongue:

*shrugs* dunno i am sure some of the other workout freaks here can explain or help you more :tongue:

thanks girl i will start doing squats

hey what are ur plans for this weekend?

i think im doing vinyl fri and i dont know about sat, come out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no no Im not a girl :hangs head: but if I was Id let you fuck me with a strap -on :tongue:

from what I know if you do hard carido you don't burn fat you burn glycogen this is like trying to run 5 min miles and the like. if you do moderate cardio- like power walking and things of the like you will be more prone to lose fat because the body has no need for Instant engery and will transport fat into the mitochodria in which is a slower process than the glycogen transport. Squats will definatley define your ass.. use a barbell and the rack you will see results quicker than with machines IMO. also when you do them sit your ass on the ground and then come back up that way you hit your hammies and glutes hard. if you go shallow all you will work is your quads. Go DEEP GLOW BABY

I don't know the more muscle you put on the more fat wil get used so I would stay way from high reps of bench and try to keep them high wieght low reps. of course Im not a girl so don't quote me no one is perfect. but other wise just do some research. diet also has a big part of the way your body metablized fat my friend who has the most perfect breasts tells me that its her high calcium that make her breasts fibrous and firm and uhhh.... forget it ....

:tongue:

good luck with that ass

I feel a song coming on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by siceone

no no Im not a girl :hangs head: but if I was Id let you fuck me with a strap -on :tongue:

but if u were a girl, then it wouldnt be my fantasy

damn it now u got me all horny thinking about it

warning dont ever sit on my lap i will get wet and probably rape u, haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by glowdancer

but if u were a girl, then it wouldnt be my fantasy

damn it now u got me all horny thinking about it

warning dont ever sit on my lap i will get wet and probably rape u, haha

GAH!!! I thought I scared your ass at deep dish when I was rolling my face off att deep dish and asked you to be my friend

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by siceone

no no Im not a girl :hangs head: but if I was Id let you fuck me with a strap -on :tongue:

from what I know if you do hard carido you don't burn fat you burn glycogen this is like trying to run 5 min miles and the like. if you do moderate cardio- like power walking and things of the like you will be more prone to lose fat because the body has no need for Instant engery and will transport fat into the mitochodria in which is a slower process than the glycogen transport. Squats will definatley define your ass.. use a barbell and the rack you will see results quicker than with machines IMO. also when you do them sit your ass on the ground and then come back up that way you hit your hammies and glutes hard. if you go shallow all you will work is your quads. Go DEEP GLOW BABY

I don't know the more muscle you put on the more fat wil get used so I would stay way from high reps of bench and try to keep them high wieght low reps. of course Im not a girl so don't quote me no one is perfect. but other wise just do some research. diet also has a big part of the way your body metablized fat my friend who has the most perfect breasts tells me that its her high calcium that make her breasts fibrous and firm and uhhh.... forget it ....

:tongue:

good luck with that ass

I feel a song coming on

i was suddenly take back to my freshmen biology class and looking at the blackboard with diagrams of mitochondria and the sorts lmao :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

i was suddenly take back to my freshmen biology class and looking at the blackboard with diagrams of mitochondria and the sorts lmao :laugh:

yeah dont forget about that geek trying to slip you his number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by glowdancer

trust me no u dont

i had a bubble butt, now its getting too small

pretty soon its gonna be flat and i think that looks absolutely nasty

I HAVE a bubble butt and hateeee it! Whenever I buy jeans, I always have to get a bigger size and then end up with wearing a belt...

Now I have a bigger problem! I got a job yesterday at a Attorey's at Law kind of thing, and they have a dress code, I never had to dress up for work before, and I went to buy a couple of suits, and DAMMINT I can't wear the smaller size cuz, but the bigger size goes around the but, but they are too big, the extra material for dress pants hangs down and grrrrrrrrrrr! I need to learn how to make my own clothes!

And I am on the treadmill now, and it's only making my butt harder... grrrrrrrrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rachel1997

I HAVE a bubble butt and hateeee it! Whenever I buy jeans, I always have to get a bigger size and then end up with wearing a belt...

Now I have a bigger problem! I got a job yesterday at a Attorey's at Law kind of thing, and they have a dress code, I never had to dress up for work before, and I went to buy a couple of suits, and DAMMINT I can't wear the smaller size cuz, but the bigger size goes around the but, but they are too big, the extra material for dress pants hangs down and grrrrrrrrrrr! I need to learn how to make my own clothes!

And I am on the treadmill now, and it's only making my butt harder... grrrrrrrrr

wow! I have the same problem!!!

I have to buy my clothes an extra size or two larger to accomadate my ass and hips

I've been workin out and i find that swimming, squats, and using a stationary bike def. give you nice muscle tone without making ur ass all flat and ugly, but round and firm

as for breasts, well, the downside is that once u start working out ur upper body, u lose fat cells and that means smaller breasts

you can build up chest muscles to enhance ur breasts appearance and make them firm firm, but if u have small breasts to begin with and want to make them bigger , u need more upper body fat cells:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, Try not to do the chest exercises too much. I lift and my breast size decreased from it, by one whole cup size. Running also cause breast loss, but it helps losing weight overall. I prefer the step master and the elliptical machine these days. But try straying away from the chest machines...it does build muscle yet flattens out the breast. I dont think you want rock hard tits...:eek: hopefully that helped hun;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×