Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How come "fun" is not taken seriously ?

dolcemimi

Ex. - Guys see a hot stripper / sexy fun gal and they have a fling and don't take it seriously and they end up marrying a sunday school teacher or a nurse who's not as hott as the girls he has fun with.

NOW - I don't know about the rest of you but when it comes to fun - I take it dead seriously. I wanna be with the funniest guy who I can have the most fun with ( including really kinky shit)

But the thing is guys who want to have that much fun don't take us the "fun"girls seriously.

If I was a guy - I'd marry the craziest ho who can seriously get down with all sords of shit.

That guy I had a 3 way GHB orgy with told me - " I don't like you that way because we're just having fun" .. ..gee I wonder what he does with his "serious relationship girlfriends"

- you think they watch Oprah together and shit ?

Originally posted by dolcemimi

Ex. - Guys see a hot stripper / sexy fun gal and they have a fling and don't take it seriously and they end up marrying a sunday school teacher or a nurse who's not as hott as the girls he has fun with.

NOW - I don't know about the rest of you but when it comes to fun - I take it dead seriously. I wanna be with the funniest guy who I can have the most fun with ( including really kinky shit)

But the thing is guys who want to have that much fun don't take us the "fun"girls seriously.

If I was a guy - I'd marry the craziest ho who can seriously get down with all sords of shit.

That guy I had a 3 way GHB orgy with told me - " I don't like you that way because we're just having fun" .. ..gee I wonder what he does with his "serious relationship girlfriends"

:laugh:

Originally posted by dolcemimi

bc it's too intimidating on their ego

guys want to settle w/ a woman they can control and not have to worry if she's gettin some from the mailman every morning