Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question 4 tha Guys...

georgym

OK..

when you're with a girl, and things are starting to get hot

and steamy, and Mr. Johnson starts getting out of control

(to the point where he even starts to cry) , what do you do

in order to control him and/or keep him down?/?

This is a funny topic, i just wondered if anyone shared this

dilemna :confused:

Originally posted by nitro449

If nothings going to happen and she's not ready for sex, then ill go to the bathroom and snap one out....

OK, but what are you like...

Uhh, I'll be right back, i need to beat one out of me?/?
:laugh:

But im serious... Mr. Charles the Bald starts to cry, and i want him to pipe down. I could take your advice, but i think she'll catch on er sumthing....

:confused: :confused:

tell her she is so sexy that you have the worst hard on ever she will laugh you will be embarrased and mr winkie will run like hell....

then looking to her eyes and say... no for real (like all deep and husky) you know david hasslehoff like. and say " you are the sexiest woman in my world right now"

Originally posted by siceone

tell her she is so sexy that you have the worst hard on ever she will laugh you will be embarrased and mr winkie will run like hell....

then looking to her eyes and say... no for real (like all deep and husky) you know david hasslehoff like. and say " you are the sexiest woman in my world right now"

That's more like it :cool:

I know just what you're saying, Sic... and all while keeping the situation under control--- all david hasselhoff like :tongue:

Thanks;)

BTW... i dig your quote... the one that you're so cool even the sheep count you in your sleep :D

think of cd players, big ben, cars, ugly women, mousepad, pencils, grass, pavements, food, work, hockey, sumo wrestling, stock market, anything that will make your mind drift away. Free your mind of all the sexual thoughts.

For the long run I would recommend reading up and studying tantra.

I decline verbs in Latin. It makes me concentrate b/c I have to think all the way back to what I learned in high school. This technique only needs to be used in extreme circumstances, but can hold off the inevitable for quite some time...................;)

big bravo for sice.... babes you know the deal;)

i didn´t read the replies and perhaps someone already pointed it out, but WHY hide that you are sexually attracted to her? if a girl makes me hot (by grinding for example) on the dancefloor and i get hard i let her feel what she does to me. i pull her close, press her agains me and ask her "can you handle that?" with a grin.

it is a COMPLIMENT for her when you get hard. since you are so "nice" overall you wouldn´t be able to NOT compliment her, would you?

then again, if you´re so nice all the time, she might be thinking "oh my god, i didn´t think he had a dick cause he acted like he had a PUSSY all the time". so beware nice guys.

i'm impressed ;)