Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yawn!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by teresadf

Do you think it's because Saleen moved to Florida? :confused:

well if you look on the miami board, I've been doing my best down here to fire the troops up, but they are slowly starting to hate me. One even told me I have a bad attitude....< yea they are brutal on me already:rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by saleen351

well if you look on the miami board, I've been doing my best down here to fire the troops up, but they are slowly starting to hate me. One even told me I have a bad attitude....< yea they are brutal on me already:rolleyes: :D

give em hell man!!!!! no one is ever happy on this board huh, when there drama everyone wanted it moved, when there was promoting they wanted it moved, now there is nothing and it still isnt good enuff, i say fuck all y'all....:laugh:

Originally posted by kettleone4me

when there was promoting they wanted it moved

SALEEN, like him or not, started the whole anti-promoting campaign. He's going over like a BLT with a side of pork grinds on Passover on that MIAMI board. Keep trying, SALEEN, you'll get them riled up eventually. On the real, the drama he brought did bring responses both for and against him.

Originally posted by kettleone4me

give em hell man!!!!! no one is ever happy on this board huh, when there drama everyone wanted it moved, when there was promoting they wanted it moved, now there is nothing and it still isnt good enuff, i say fuck all y'all....:laugh:

There is a happy median. You used to be able to come on here and there would be some good topics. Some mini-drama's but nothing personal. It was fun.

Oh and fuck you too dear.

Originally posted by saleen351

Keep up the good work Saleen you'll get those Miami heads fired up! :D Until then start some drama for NJ.....we're very bored up here! ;)

I only read the Miami board when I am heading down there, which is usually only once a year. So I don't really read it much at all. But, I have to say that now that I know that saleen is posting I will have to check in for entertainment.....

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

SALEEN, like him or not, started the whole anti-promoting campaign. He's going over like a BLT with a side of pork grinds on Passover on that MIAMI board. Keep trying, SALEEN, you'll get them riled up eventually. On the real, the drama he brought did bring responses both for and against him.

I beg to differ JBR.......I've been bashing promoter's long before saleen showed up around here......He just aided my cause and took it to another level!!!!!!!