Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami is great but the people are queers

tempkid

I feel sorry for Saleen. Sure Miami is really nice, but nothing beats the Jersey crowd, you guys are boring and lame. Take some notes from Saleen with his fistpump dance moves and I'll KNOCK you the FUCK out if you look at me attitude!

Jersey people are gods gift to the earth

your feeble attempts to get us started is quite frankly, BORING

<<<<<<<<<YAWN>>>>>>>

i don't give a shite what you NJ people think about miami, and if we suck soooo much, why read our board? really, you can truly find entertainment with your own boards and that of the neighboring city called NYC.

Originally posted by loraine

your feeble attempts to get us started is quite frankly, BORING

<<<<<<<<<YAWN>>>>>>>

i don't give a shite what you NJ people think about miami, and if we suck soooo much, why read our board? really, you can truly find entertainment with your own boards and that of the neighboring city called NYC.

It's funny you should mention our neighboring city, the greatest one in the world by the way, because the only reason I ventured to this part of the board was to respond to an ignorant statement made by your very own DJDUOCHBAG, in regards to 09/11.

Originally posted by tempkid

Will Smith did right a song about you guys! So I'll give you that.

tempkid - thanks for helping my argument against your fair city ! my redneck comments certainly apply to you, now dont they ass clown ? i can see that you got through elementary school, but it looks like you stopped at jr. high ! basic grammar obviously isnt a standard course in nj.

jrzygrl - no, florida really isnt the anus of the country. if you look at a map, its more like the cock of the country. it looks kinda like the cock i had rammed down your ugly throat last weekend. did you ever clean the dna i had sprayed across your fat little face ?

Originally posted by djduchovony

jrzygrl - no, florida really isnt the anus of the country. if you look at a map, its more like the cock of the country. it looks kinda like the cock i had rammed down your ugly throat last weekend. did you ever clean the dna i had sprayed across your fat little face ?

...or the shit hanging out of the ass of the county.

dick.

cmb - try just a lil harder, for your own sake.

tempkid - everyone can see that you took my grammar lecture to heart and went back and edited your post. your not fooling anyone fuckbitch.

Hey FUCKFACE you don't want to fuck with me! I'm 6ft4" 240pds ,JUICED out of my fucking mind. I make the incredible Hulk look like Mini Me! I'll rip your fucking head off and use it as a vollyball.

Wow, you just amazed me with your intellect!!!! Did you think of all that by your very lonesome?

Simmer down Sporto!!!

:bigfinger

tempkid - thanks for helping my argument against your fair city ! my redneck comments certainly apply to you, now dont they ass clown ? i can see that you got through elementary school, but it looks like you stopped at jr. high ! basic grammar obviously isnt a standard course in nj.

Buddie except for parts of South Florida, Orlando, and Tampa that whole state is one big trailer park. Now Jersey is no garden of eden but Florida come on it's a giant dredged up swamp with an oversized amusement park in the center and a few clubs and bars in Miami. It's nothing to write home about. So before you go criticizing our home take a long hard look at your own front yard. And as far as commenting on peoples lack of intellegence and education I guess you would be the person to talk about such defisioncies. With your recent 9/11 comment and the raw sewage you are spewing you sound like you just crawled out of a septic tanks in one of Florida's many fine upscale Mobile Home communities.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

do you respond that way to every post?

with posts like the ones on this thread, sure. all this has become is some little school-kid playground fight of "my bike is better than yours"

Your hostility towards women amazes me, DUTCHOVEN. Is that hostility and homesexual referential rage a hidden agenda that you have towards men? You repeatedly tell SALEEN, who has homesexual issues as well, that you are going to ass fuck him in the bathroom. How does a cock feel in your ass DUCOCKIS? Do you like it when your lover spwews his mule juice all over your face for you to lick up? Is your balloon knot the size of a Florida grapefruit yet? Don't get me started.......

You claim to me that I:

a) Rape women

B) work in a dive bar

c) need to get a real job

All of the above couldn't be farther from the truth. Eat cake, ASSMUNCHER~~~~