Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami is great but the people are queers

tempkid

Originally posted by djduchovony

johnny you ugly, fat, rapist, chimp faced bastard. why do you keep putting yourself down and exposing what a derelict you are ? now your adding homophobe to your laundry list of disturbing issues ? c'mon uglyface ! your making this shit too easy !

Give it up DOUCHE....you say the same shit over and over......you are nothing to me.....I'm done with you!

Originally posted by djduchovony

johnny you ugly, fat, rapist, chimp faced bastard. why do you keep putting yourself down and exposing what a derelict you are ? now your adding homophobe to your laundry list of disturbing issues ? c'mon uglyface ! your making this shit too easy !

Uglyface? Are you fuckin kidding me? What are you 10? Run on home to your trailor park now, your momma's calling.

Originally posted by cmb1975

Uglyface? Are you fuckin kidding me? What are you 10? Run on home to your trailor park now, your momma's calling.

OH MY GOD!!!! Uglyface???? He sounds like a fifth grader but he wouldn't know that being as I think he only made it to third grade.

:finger2:

I'm sorry for the trouble I have sarted now and in the past!

I had a dream last night and I'm going to change my ways!

To tunnelbandit and all others I have talked shit to in the past I'm truly sorry! Miami is a great city and the people are nice!

Originally posted by jrzygrl

Wow you're an idiot. :woah:

Wow you're quite the original one huh?

The way you took my first three words and then inserted idiot instead of comedian.....ground breaking sweety...simply ground breaking.

"I ONLY THINK HE MADE IT TO 3 RD GRADE"

*goes to piss after uncontrollable laughter*

Originally posted by tempkid

I feel sorry for Saleen. Sure Miami is really nice, but nothing beats the Jersey crowd, you guys are boring and lame. Take some notes from Saleen with his fistpump dance moves and I'll KNOCK you the FUCK out if you look at me attitude!

Jersey people are gods gift to the earth

. . . I Know I'm late with this one . . but take that Juice and POUND it up your fucking ass . . .

. . .O-town till I die!!!! . . . . :laugh: . . .