Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: vixenfoxxy

OK Girl, I will IM you later!

Joe - Would you believe, in a strange reversal of roles, that the people I work for now are trying to keep me *out* of the cage because it "doesn't coincide with my new position as a marketing director" :laugh2: No fair! Dude, start a "put a vixen back in the cage" campaign!!! :D Will you be joining us at Scot???

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OK Girl, I will IM you later!

Joe - Would you believe, in a strange reversal of roles, that the people I work for now are trying to keep me *out* of the cage because it "doesn't coincide with my new position as a marketing director" :laugh2: No fair! Dude, start a "put a vixen back in the cage" campaign!!! :D Will you be joining us at Scot???

vixenfoxxy + cage = *drool* and a busted pacemaker for this old man! :eek:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

:idea: I think they just wanted to cover up those rancid kneecaps.

LMAO that is actually such an embarrassing story but Ill tell u anyway 'cause I suppose it's not like you can't use something else to laugh at me for. I was working out one night on the treadmill before going out and I was listening to this awesome CD, when it started skipping at random. So in my frustration I emphatically grabbed at the discman where it was sitting in the little drink holder thingie, and in so doing, i accidently put my foot on the side of the treadmill, off the conveyor belt. So of course, the foot that was still ON the belt went out from underneath me and I ended up catching myself on the grip rails as I fell, but that left me hanging over the belt with my one knee on the conveyor - and it totally just burned the skin right off my knee. So now I will forever have a purple scar on my knee, and that was one of the most EMBARRASSING moments of my life!!! Now go off on your merry way and tend to your baby mommas