Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cooking K

romy20

theres a few ways.

#1. just let it dry out ::: takes 2 days or so

#2. microwave ::: 1.5 minutes

#3. blow dryer ::: this is what i do.

#4. oven ::: 350 till dry?

you have to make sure this k is very thinly coated on a plate with just a slight bend to it (so it doesnt go off the edge when you spread it out by tipping the plate) then you use some method of drying it, blow dryer works good. dry it on high till the k turns white and feels dry to the touch (it will look crystaline), you cant dry it too much, and its better off more dry than ruining it by trying to scrape it off too early. so, when its completely dry you take something like a credit card and scrape it into a pile....

thats it.

- k

You can also cook it on top of a pot of boiling water... just put the liquid on a plate and place it on top of the pot until it's dried out... that's always been my favorite method.

BTW, be careful of the microwave... sometimes the K will pop and splatter over the sides.

Microwave is the best, cuz you put a plate upside down on top of the plate you are using. then you dont lose any when it cooks.

i'm telling ya, try it, then look at the top plate and see all that you would be losing if there wasnt something there to 'catch it'

Originally posted by tastyt

You can also cook it on top of a pot of boiling water... just put the liquid on a plate and place it on top of the pot until it's dried out... that's always been my favorite method.

BTW, be careful of the microwave... sometimes the K will pop and splatter over the sides.

cooking it on top of a pot of boiling water is def. the best way. if you have one, cook it on a clear glass plate.. that way you will easily be able to see if its done (it should be white/crystallized).. then take a razor, knife, etc.. anything like that.. and scrap it off of the plate and grind it into a fine powder :cool:

would it be just as wise to put an upside-down plate on top of a plate cooking on a pot of boiling water?

and also- recently, never with ketaset, only these mystery liqs i'm getting in plastic soda bottles, after i cook up my shit (using a brand new razor) i scrape it off the plate and the cooked product immediately begins to rust the razor, resulting in some pink k with a nice rusty burn that earned itself the name "Rustoleum" from a buddy of mine until i decided to use my credit card and it ate that up too...

why so acidic?

Originally posted by trajik

would it be just as wise to put an upside-down plate on top of a plate cooking on a pot of boiling water?

It's not necessary because the K doesn't pop like it does in the microwave.

Maybe it'll cook faster that way though, I don't know, I never thought to try it.

Originally posted by tastyt

This is by far the best method I've found.

should make this one a sticky..its always asked...

i used to put the contents of said bottle on a pyrex plate or dish..put it in a preheated oven (gas seemed to yield more) and cook at anywhere from 250 + for usually 20-30min or so...the lower u cook it the more u get the higher u cook it the more u lose...i didnt do the slower methods mainly cuz i didnt feel like waiting a few days for the shit :)

Originally posted by trajik

and also- recently, never with ketaset, only these mystery liqs i'm getting in plastic soda bottles, after i cook up my shit (using a brand new razor) i scrape it off the plate and the cooked product immediately begins to rust the razor, resulting in some pink k with a nice rusty burn that earned itself the name "Rustoleum" from a buddy of mine until i decided to use my credit card and it ate that up too...

why so acidic?

it rusts metal on contact and melts plastic..WHY would u stick that shit up your nose..u sure its 100% ketamine????...ive never seen it do that before in the bottles i got...they were glass tho...with the metal tops and the rubber stoppers on em...

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

cooking it on top of a pot of boiling water is def. the best way. if you have one, cook it on a clear glass plate.. that way you will easily be able to see if its done (it should be white/crystallized).. then take a razor, knife, etc.. anything like that.. and scrap it off of the plate and grind it into a fine powder :cool:

if you are in a rush...do that....otherwise, air dry it...just pour it on the plate and stick it somewhere dark and warm (closet, under your bed)...i did this two weeks ago and the K came out :eek:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

if you are in a rush...do that....otherwise, air dry it...just pour it on the plate and stick it somewhere dark and warm (closet, under your bed)...i did this two weeks ago and the K came out :eek:

BG

Hmm.. and all this time I thought they were just fucking with you when they told you to go sniff some more K.. haha.. I didn't know you were a K-head.. :D

Originally posted by codica3

Hmm.. and all this time I thought they were just fucking with you when they told you to go sniff some more K.. haha.. I didn't know you were a K-head.. :D

once every two weeks doesnt make me a k head.....but i am a professional and i know my shit

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

once every two weeks doesnt make me a k head.....but i am a professional and i know my shit

BG

Oh don't doubt me either sweetheart.. I bet I can make your professionalism look amateur..

Not that that's a good thing..

It's just the facts.

:blown:

I could kill myself for doing what I've done.

:blown:

ok now let's talk about a better way to cook k. first you need an iron that has no water in it(also make sure no auto shutoff), a pair of boots and 2 glass plates. 1st you put the boots on the counter or table and put the iron upside down between them. the boots act as a stand to hold the iron. put the iron on the highest setting. when it gets very hot you put the glass plate on the iron and let that get very hot. when the plate is hot pour half your liq onto the plate and let it cook till it turns pure white with a crystal look to it. it usually takes about half an hour or so to cook (depending on the heat of the iron). after its done let the plate sit for about 20 minutes or until cool then scrap, chop, package and enjoy :cool:

thats what i like

Originally posted by zerokewl

ok now let's talk about a better way to cook k. first you need an iron that has no water in it(also make sure no auto shutoff), a pair of boots and 2 glass plates. 1st you put the boots on the counter or table and put the iron upside down between them. the boots act as a stand to hold the iron. put the iron on the highest setting. when it gets very hot you put the glass plate on the iron and let that get very hot. when the plate is hot pour half your liq onto the plate and let it cook till it turns pure white with a crystal look to it. it usually takes about half an hour or so to cook (depending on the heat of the iron). after its done let the plate sit for about 20 minutes or until cool then scrap, chop, package and enjoy :cool:

thats what i like

Should have read the whole post b4 responding.,

Originally posted by gambitrah

it rusts metal on contact and melts plastic..WHY would u stick that shit up your nose..u sure its 100% ketamine????...ive never seen it do that before in the bottles i got...they were glass tho...with the metal tops and the rubber stoppers on em...

i usually always got sealed liqs too but this dude was trusted, and although it burned like hell, it was k.. i found out my problem and i'm a dumbass for it :rolleyes: cook until done, dry until dry.. i was scraping it kinda wet, and the metal didn't like that.. oops.. oh well it was good :) and now i know that much more..

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by romy20

hmmmmmmm, I like the blow dryer method:D

ok thanks alot:)

Roomy a word of Advice...I have cooked K every possible way blow drying sucks very weak and takes for ever

Three best ways to do it

1. Oven bake 375 degrees until dry and hard make sure not moist

2 Microwave not for 1.5 mins aty least 3 mins (take your finger and glide it across the plate if it is moist it will stick on your hand no good you want it to be stuck on the plate....

3 (ONE OF MY FAVORITES) Boil water like you would with pasta, and put a plate on top of boiling water....pour your LICK on top of the plate this is called steaming your K and wait about 5 - 7 mins until it hardens best results with getting banged up........

:eek: :eek: :eek: