Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
cinderella22

Ibiza- Hotels W/ No A/c!!!???

don't expect to be staying in your hotel very long... it is basically a place for you to shower a safe place to keep your stuff. climate in ibiza is hot but not unbearable because you've got the cool breeze of the mediterranian (sp?) and no humidity. besides, if you get hot you can always head out to the pool/beach for swimming :)

have fun!!!!! (i know that you will!)

hugs,

rob

:D thanks!!!

i know when i went last year we stayed at a hotel w/ a/c and we were never there and hardly used it but when we did we usually turned it off b/c of the breeze but i was just stressin' and wondering if no a/c it would drive us crazy but i think we'll be ok.

Hey girl.

I stay at Ocean Drive, with A/C. I will be at Hotel Hacienda Na Xamena from 8/6/2002 for 8 days. Space, BDAY bash w/ Sasha...Nice!

Well, If you do have AC, do NOT blast it while you sleep, that is how you get sick. And, if you have a breeze, your all set. But, being that I have gone 5 times, I am perplexed by your question:

What the hell are you doing sleeping???? hahahahah

Originally posted by cinderella22

you gotta catch a few z's from time to time. you need to build up some nrg for the next parties.

That's why god invented salinas :P

i can't wait to go only 2 more mos.!!!!:)

haha i'm counting the seconds: