Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
teklord310

hi i'm new

Originally posted by teklord310

what are the rules for posting in this forum? help a newbie out. i'm expanding my horizons.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :) :) :)

Post anythimg thats on your mind in this Forum....But, No TESTS...

We dont like Drama either..we're like a family here :D

WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :) :) :)

Post anythimg thats on your mind in this Forum....But, No TESTS...

We dont like Drama either..we're like a family here :D

WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;)

woo hoo! I wanna be part of the family. I'm up for adoption, no drama here. Drama sucks, leave that for the NJ and NY boards. :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hey there Teklord:cool: :tongue::D

where did your name come from , and is that your real license plate in your sig?/?

hey hey. hehe, long story. This nick is about 8 years old, so i figured its too late to change it. That will be my real license plate in about a week. Waiting for DMV to get their ass in gear.

Back in 10th grade or so I needed a handle for bbses and IRC and stuff. So my friend came up with Timelord. I used it for a little bit, but then came up with Techlord. Problem is a lot of people use Techlord. So I changed it to Teklord and added 310(something to do with the system in my old car, close to my birthday too.. 3/11).

So there you have it... the real story behind teklord310. I decided to keep it since i like techno(more trance & house though, but a few years back i didn't know the difference) and i'm a very technical person. So there ya go!

hey hey. hehe, long story. This nick is about 8 years old, so i figured its too late to change it. That will be my real license plate in about a week. Waiting for DMV to get their ass in gear.

Back in 10th grade or so I needed a handle for bbses and IRC and stuff. So my friend came up with Timelord. I used it for a little bit, but then came up with Techlord. Problem is a lot of people use Techlord. So I changed it to Teklord and added 310(something to do with the system in my old car, close to my birthday too.. 3/11).

So there you have it... the real story behind teklord310. I decided to keep it since i like techno(more trance & house though, but a few years back i didn't know the difference) and i'm a very technical person. So there ya go!

CooL:cool:

I want Customized License Plate that says "NURSE GLOW"

How much does that cost? and how long does it take?

CooL:cool:

I want Customized License Plate that says "NURSE GLOW"

How much does that cost? and how long does it take?

I think its an extra $25 over standard plates and then $25 a year. you are limited to 8 characters though. go for it! try NRSEGLOW or NURSEGLW

NURSGLOW

GLOWGiRL

:D

Heheh, that's cute! It would be so kool to spot you in traffic, of course you'd need one of those detachable sirens to place on top of your car in case there's an emergency breakdance somewhere :tongue:;)

Me = PAPSMURF :D

heheh, it works

Originally posted by gmccookny

Heheh, that's cute! It would be so kool to spot you in traffic, of course you'd need one of those detachable sirens to place on top of your car in case there's an emergency breakdance somewhere :tongue:;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You Crack ME UP!!!!! hahahahaha

Originally posted by codica3

Hi Yarin. Welcome to this board. :D LOL..

P.S. How come YOU get to be the RU clubbin' PRESIDENT.. I don't believe I got a vote in this decision.. :tongue:

Hey hey Cody!

I voted myself since nobody else claimed the throne. We need to get everyone together soon. Fall semester... you wait and see, we're going to tear it up. Would you like to be my secretary? Maybe you can be PR, go find more people to join our club. Meetups are gonna be at JennEfer's house next semester, on Mine street. :eek:

Hey hey Cody!

I voted myself since nobody else claimed the throne. We need to get everyone together soon. Fall semester... you wait and see, we're going to tear it up. Would you like to be my secretary? Maybe you can be PR, go find more people to join our club. Meetups are gonna be at JennEfer's house next semester, on Mine street. :eek:

No thanks, I pass.. no more club related jobs for me.. they fucking suck. :blown::tongue: