Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House Musaaak, Dance Musaaak

djustinh

Just out of curiosity why do you guys like or love it.

For me, its a mind, body , and soul thing. It comforts me, it gives me peace, it gives me safety, it releases emotions, etc. etc.

i can go on and on....

WHY DO YOUUUUU guys love house musaaak?

just curious ;)

(I think by my sig, you can tell i love dance musak :))

Yes, life does suck.. and when I get home from alot of aggravation, I just want to release myself into my own little world. Where the synths etch at my soul, and the bass racks against my body, and the screaming vocals just overtake my ear-drums. For me, house music is a way to escape, a way to take my life and turn it upside down, and it's been there for me when I have been ready to break someones neck, or put 10 holes in my wall, it's a calming, sensual place.. and it's something I will never take for granted. I love house music, I love all electronic music.. it's my life, and it makes my life that much better than people that don't listen to it, because I know I always can escape lifes pressures and release all my emotions into someting that is simply Amazing! And thats why, I love house music.. thankyou :D

because it make me moooooooooooooooove!

on a side note, when the music wherever I am is bad, it also has a very depressing feeling on me....i get annoyed when I see people dancing to (what i consider to be) cheese:(

but when I'm hearin what I like...somethin is moving, be it my shoulders, arms, or even just tapping my toes....I gotta get down!

BG