Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last day

kaydup

Well, it is my last day at this dumb job:D So my post whoring and padding may slip a bit, but I will try my best;)

And what happened to the B's last night. Vikkii you are not allowed at any more games you may be bad luck :laugh:

Hey man, congrats on your last day... the best slacking day of all! Make them take you out to lunch or something... and while you're at it, definitely drink on your lunch break!

Yeah, what the hell happened to the B's last night!?! Vik, you've got some explaining to do...

I'm not too worried, the Red Wings lost too, the Bruins will snap out of it by next game.

So.... Way Out West anyone??

I am out for Way out West:( I am actually going to Exit for Scot Project. Don't ask. I would rather be here for WOW, I want to hear them together bad. But I can't stand listening to bitching friends so I am off.

I want a good report Carelli, and maybe you can smuggle in a recorder;)

CP wouldn't work for me for like the last 2 hours... man this site sucks like that!

Yeah, I saw that Ali was opening a few days ago... so psyched about that. I really hope he shows crappy-ass Tall Paul what the deal is! :D

Should be a nasty night. I'm going to split time between Avalon and Axis early, then finish up the night with some WOW.

I love that Ali's opening in Avalon cuz you'll be able to hear him on the big system, but before it gets crazy-packed in there. Man, I really hope they have him at Rise again soon... that set was so damn good!

Have fun in NYC this weekend... but don't get too sick of that place, cuz I heard there's a lil' something goind down next Saturday... :confused::idea:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Have fun in NYC this weekend... but don't get too sick of that place, cuz I heard there's a lil' something goind down next Saturday... :confused::idea:

Tony Draper @ Exit?

:blown:

Gawddamit, I wanna see WOW real bad, sux donkey balls that Warren has only been in DC once since I've been here and so has Jody, each one on their own not as WOW. :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

Tony Draper @ Exit?

Gawddamit, I wanna see WOW real bad, sux donkey balls that Warren has only been in DC once since I've been here and so has Jody, each one on their own not as WOW. :mad:

hmmmm, it's 5 o'clock right now. If you leave whatever it is you're doing this very second, hop in a car, drive as fast as possible, you'll be here JUST in time to hear the end of their set. It's just that simple! :tongue:

Orrrrrrr, you could take the wussy way out and drive up to NYC tomorrow night to hear them spin at Vinyl... that'd be fun too!

On a side note, I've only heard Nick Warren live once and he was good, but left a small something to be desired. I'm hoping that small something was Jody... this night has SO much potential! I can't wait!

Originally posted by vicman

Tony Draper @ Exit?

hey vic! see boston gets some gooooooood stuff... when are you coming????

Originally posted by a1wave

hey vic! see boston gets some gooooooood stuff... when are you coming????

yeah, i've been seeing that, i'm so jealous..when is Tony Draper in Boston, I'll make a roadtrip to see him. Get out of work by 4 and drive up just in time to see him finish his set like nyis4meatheads mentions :blown:

Seriously, I hope to make it up there in the summer..we should look into weekends when that would be possible.