Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly F U post..........

johnnyblackroc

My F U goes to the weather that got so hot, so fast, even the friggin' ants needed a place to cool off, IN MY FUCKING KITCHEN. SHIT!!!!!

They are everywhere. They came through a crack in the front door, crawled up the wall, across the wall to the window cill (sp), down the window cill to a wire from my indoor/outdoor thermometer, down and up the wire, across the stove to the lone anttrap I had (at that time) near my sink. Needless to say, I bought 6 additional traps.

They looked like an army going to battle.

My weekly FU goes to the limo company we hired for our wedding calling me yesterday telling me that they made a mistake and over-booked for that day. We booked these fuckers about a month ago and they call me three fucking weeks before the wedding to tell me they cannot provide the service I contracted them for. Now I have to fucking scramble to find two damn limo three weeks before the wedding date and I already called two other places and they are booked solid with it being prom month.

*** take special notice that johnnyblackroc has changed his signature due to my query on it. it use to read as follows: The Donkey Punch -- When you're attacking a girl from the back and at the moment of climax you pull out, plunge it into her cornhole, let out a mighty "Hee Haw!" and punch her in the back of the head. Note: In order to fully enjoy the Donkey Punch, you must knock her out as this results in a tightening of the asshole.

johnnyrapeboy hates women because they wont ever give him a second glance. he works at a divebar, where he is able to take advantage of and rape totally lit-up, barely awake sea hags. his new signature, in my opinon, is quite possibley even more disturbing. its a video file, of this monkey faced, obese, imbosel doing a disturbing victory dance after raping a +300 lb. dimwitted barpig. johnnyuglyface, you truly are an ugly, fat, rapist loser whose posts are completely unfunny. keeping sucking me cuz im loving it.

This is a funny idea

My weekly F U goes to my f@#king loser manager He's such a clueless fool. I do all the programming for our imaging system and the clueless fool doesn't realize it until I've been working here for a year and half. I stay working until 1:30am last night for issues that have nothing to do with me. My idiotic boss doesn't even give me credit for staying and helping out all night. He seems to think it's my responsibility when it's clearly the responsibility of the people that left at 5:00pm in the afternoon. F U B#$tch!!!!!!!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

This is a funny idea

My weekly F U goes to my f@#king loser manager He's such a clueless fool. I do all the programming for our imaging system and the clueless fool doesn't realize it until I've been working here for a year and half. I stay working until 1:30am last night for issues that have nothing to do with me. My idiotic boss doesn't even give me credit for staying and helping out all night. He seems to think it's my responsibility when it's clearly the responsibility of the people that left at 5:00pm in the afternoon. F U B#$tch!!!!!!!

Whether you are in the North or South, Manager's steal credit and NEVER give the deserved credit that is due us. I'm glad you like the idea.....run with it if you want. We do it every Friday on the Jersey board. See, I'm not that bad a guy.

Originally posted by djduchovony

*** take special notice that johnnyblackroc has changed his signature due to my query on it. it use to read as follows: The Donkey Punch -- When you're attacking a girl from the back and at the moment of climax you pull out, plunge it into her cornhole, let out a mighty "Hee Haw!" and punch her in the back of the head. Note: In order to fully enjoy the Donkey Punch, you must knock her out as this results in a tightening of the asshole.

johnnyrapeboy hates women because they wont ever give him a second glance. he works at a divebar, where he is able to take advantage of and rape totally lit-up, barely awake sea hags. his new signature, in my opinon, is quite possibley even more disturbing. its a video file, of this monkey faced, obese, imbosel doing a disturbing victory dance after raping a +300 lb. dimwitted barpig. johnnyuglyface, you truly are an ugly, fat, rapist loser whose posts are completely unfunny. keeping sucking me cuz im loving it.

Two things to add to your Christmas list:

A). Class

B). A Clue

You have already used 9/11 and rape as the cornerstone of your immature lame comebacks (you sound like abroken record using the same damn comeback). What's next AIDS, breast cancer maybe. Miami people should be embarrassed to have you as some sort of representative. You have no Idea as to why JBR had that as his sig, it's an inside joke. So please save us all the agony of hearing your elementary remedial comments.

Originally posted by nabuc1

Two things to add to your Christmas list:

A). Class

B). A Clue

You have already used 9/11 and rape as the cornerstone of your immature lame comebacks (you sound like abroken record using the same damn comeback). What's next AIDS, breast cancer maybe. Miami people should be embarrassed to have you as some sort of representative. You have no Idea as to why JBR had that as his sig, it's an inside joke. So please save us all the agony of hearing your elementary remedial comments.

let me address your statements: you'll have to point out where i'm using the same comebacks cause i'm afraid you are mistaken. i'm happy that i offended you with my 9/11 reference, although it was meant for saleen - the fact that you are angry about it brings me glee. as far as me being a representative of this board, that is a joke. i am no more than a x-file cartoon on this board who soley exsists to have fun with dim-witted posts - such as your own. as far as johnnyrapes signature goes, if i "dont get it" and "its an inside joke" then why did he feel that he had to suddenly replace it when i called him out on it ? you are standing up for a bitch - therefore you are a bitch.

as far as johnnyrapes signature goes, if i "dont get it" and "its an inside joke" then why did he feel that he had to suddenly replace it when i called him out on it ? you are standing up for a bitch - therefore you are a bitch.

Listen up, I removed it b/c it offended you. I am neither hiding nor asking anyone to stand up for me.

let me address your statements: you'll have to point out where i'm using the same comebacks cause i'm afraid you are mistaken. i'm happy that i offended you with my 9/11 reference, although it was meant for saleen - the fact that you are angry about it brings me glee. as far as me being a representative of this board, that is a joke. i am no more than a x-file cartoon on this board who soley exsists to have fun with dim-witted posts - such as your own. as far as johnnyrapes signature goes, if i "dont get it" and "its an inside joke" then why did he feel that he had to suddenly replace it when i called him out on it ? you are standing up for a bitch - therefore you are a bitch.

If you get your little rocks off of peoples disgust in your disrespectfull 9/11 statement than you are a bigger waste than previously thought. It's also pretty easy calling someone a bitch from behind a computer 1500 miles away. As far as a representative, you represent (as well as everyone on this board) your area your culture. Regardless if you want the responsibilty or not we are all representatives of something. So I was not mistaken. So as i stated before your comeback lack creativity or that the person behind them lack the mental ability to tie his shoes. So keep openeing your hole it makes me feel a whole lot better knowing that there are people like you out there to pump my gas and serve me my fries.

Good idea.... I need to throw a F U at the fact I'm back at work after a nice and relaxing vacation in Jamaica.... I wish I was there for 2 more weeks, doing nothing but golfing, drinkin', waterskiing, laying in the pool, and diving in the ocean.

One can dream....:rolleyes:

Soooooooo, :finger: to work! Wow, I feel better now....

Have a nice week everyone!

Lola:eek: