Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which DJ mags do you buy and why?

malanee

I regulraly get:

MINISTRY, 'cos I like the pics and get a free CD

MUZIK get a free CD

there are also another couple that I get, but I cant remember the names of them right now......I'll look them up when I get home.

and I also get,

HUSTLE...uh, I mean THE AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RELIGIOUS STUDIES :D

Originally posted by nautilus60

How can i subscribe to Ministry? I went on their website and it said i cant do it from US.

I dont know, I just get it at B&N or Borders or Tower. The B&N in G'town usually gets them before the other establishments, but then again I dont think you would be driving from B'more to G'town just to buyt the current issue of Ministry.

Originally posted by malanee

Hey - where have you been? Are you coming out this weekend?

Awww, miss me much?

Not sure yet, about Edge. Have birthday party to go to, so i doubt i'll make it for Shady's set:( , then my friends are dragging me to Nations for Hex Hector, but since Edge is right there - maybe i can hit both places.

MixMag, Ministry and Muzik are the best, but they're focused on the UK club scene......you get alot of good music info, but nothing good on the american scene (i.e. djs & clubs).

The American Mags: Mixer, Remix, and Urb pretty much suck. Mixer's the best of the bunch, some months it's great but other months it sucks.

I had a subscription to MixMag but it always came like a month after it was available in stores so I never renewed. Just do as Vic does, (not always the best advice :D) and hit up Barnes & Noble once a month.

*D'vox is really good if you can find it, but it's dedicated to Miami nightlife (the photography is sexy-great), and it's like $10 dollars.