Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picky, Picky

tastyt

Maybe it's just me, but yesterday I realized that I hardly ever see any good looking people anymore. On the street, in clubs- anywhere!

I used to see hotties left and right; I couldn't walk down the street in the Village without a puddle of drool forming beneath me. I don't know what happened to them! Maybe it's just that I'm getting older the pool is getting smaller??? Whereas I used to be able to look at a 19 y.o. and want to pounce him, now I just think how I'd like to pinch his cheeks and introduce him to my younger friends?

I don't know, maybe they'll start to show their faces again now that it's getting warm out. :blank:

Originally posted by jy

for sure all the good looking boys are yet to come out of hibernation :)

I hope so, I could really use some eye candy around here!

You'd think that being bisexual, I would find twice as many people to get me going. Instead I see next to none!

Originally posted by tastyt

I hope so, I could really use some eye candy around here!

You'd think that being bisexual, I would find twice as many people to get me going. Instead I see next to none!

for sure, i hear ya it just seems that as i get older everyone gets either way to young or just unattractive.. it really does suck :(

Maybe it's just me, but yesterday I realized that I hardly ever see any good looking people anymore. On the street, in clubs- anywhere!

I used to see hotties left and right; I couldn't walk down the street in the Village without a puddle of drool forming beneath me. I don't know what happened to them! Maybe it's just that I'm getting older the pool is getting smaller??? Whereas I used to be able to look at a 19 y.o. and want to pounce him, now I just think how I'd like to pinch his cheeks and introduce him to my younger friends?

I don't know, maybe they'll start to show their faces again now that it's getting warm out. :blank:

yeah...D...you were totally reading my mind with this one...I was thinking about this a couple of days ago....

I've given up hope though...they just don't exsist....Maybe us bitches have set our standards too high, or maybe we just have to get used to the concept of settling...:worry:

Originally posted by marcid21

....Maybe us bitches have set our standards too high, or maybe we just have to get used to the concept of settling...:worry:

standards can never be to high and you should NEVER SETTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue:

I was thinking the exact same thing recently.. not only guys, women too.. in clubs or just in the city it used to be that every other person was realllly good looking - where did they go?! :confused:

I'm not sure if it's just bad judgement but I'm noticing that girls (younger one's) are getting more whoreish looking than ever.

I know it's mean to say this but yesterday I was at work and I was just standing in the front window looking outside and I saw young girl probably 17 or 18 years old prancing around in the scimpiest (sp) outfits I've ever seen. Low cut tops that didn't leave anything to the imagination and short shirts that they couldn't bend over in.

I wouldn't even wear this stuff to clubs because i'd feel soo naked and these kids are wearing this gear to school.

Maybe i'm just being bitchy but I honesty find that people don't know what dressing classy means. Looking good doesn't mean that you're titas are on display and looking hot doesn't mean that your ass crack has gotta show. IMO..

anyone else find that some girls are dressing way to trashy???? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jy

I'm not sure if it's just bad judgement but I'm noticing that girls (younger one's) are getting more whoreish looking than ever.

I know it's mean to say this but yesterday I was at work and I was just standing in the front window looking outside and I saw young girl probably 17 or 18 years old prancing around in the scimpiest (sp) outfits I've ever seen. Low cut tops that didn't leave anything to the imagination and short shirts that they couldn't bend over in.

I wouldn't even wear this stuff to clubs because i'd feel soo naked and these kids are wearing this gear to school.

Maybe i'm just being bitchy but I honesty find that people don't know what dressing classy means. Looking good doesn't mean that you're titas are on display and looking hot doesn't mean that your ass crack has gotta show. IMO..

anyone else find that some girls are dressing way to trashy???? :rolleyes:

YES!...Girls these days where next to nothing. I have done it once or twice myself, but they do it everyday.....:rolleyes:

BTW, I completely agree about never SETTLING!!!!...keep standards high as can be

Originally posted by fierydesire

YES!...Girls these days where next to nothing. I have done it once or twice myself, but they do it everyday.....:rolleyes:

BTW, I completely agree about never SETTLING!!!!...keep standards high as can be

yep, i saw another girl today in these bloody white pants.. But the cheap kind made out of stretch material.. They just looked really trashy like something a freaking prostitute would wear. They were cut up to the knee on the sides and she was wearing the ugliest 5' platforms i've ever seen. Not to mention one of those crop top/no back/my shirt stays on by a string tops.. and worst of all she had nasty black underwear on, because black underwear lines are damn fucking sexy. :laugh:

Now you tell me? Seems I better cancel that ticket...... :laugh:

No, just kiding, I've seen some pretty faces on previous threads.

And Tastyt, if you're done..searching.......come to Amsterdam ;)

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

Now you tell me? Seems I better cancel that ticket...... :laugh:

No, just kiding, I've seen some pretty faces on previous threads.

And Tastyt, if you're done..searching.......come to Amsterdam ;)

Why would I bother going to Amsterdam? You're moving to NY soon aren't you??? ;)

I think for the most part, younger girls have always tended to be the ones dressing the skankiest... they're still getting used to their new-found freedom and sexuality, they're just stretching their wings; they haven't yet learned how to express it in any other way than by being too-overtly sexual.

And you're right, you should never settle. But truly I was only talking about eye candy with this thread; just random people that you see, not actually someone you know and have chemistry with- because that's an entirely different story altogether.

I think for the most part, younger girls have always tended to be the ones dressing the skankiest... they're still getting used to their new-found freedom and sexuality, they're just stretching their wings; they haven't yet learned how to express it in any other way than by being too-overtly sexual.

And you're right, you should never settle. But truly I was only talking about eye candy with this thread; just random people that you see, not actually someone you know and have chemistry with- because that's an entirely different story altogether.

yea but dont they have mothers who wouldn't let them dress so skankish?:confused: I realize they are learning about their sexuality, but shit its also the parents faults for letting them dress like hoochie mama's....

yea back to eye candy..hardly any:(

yea but dont they have mothers who wouldn't let them dress so skankish?:confused: I realize they are learning about their sexuality, but shit its also the parents faults for letting them dress like hoochie mama's....

yea back to eye candy..hardly any:(

Oh absolutely, when they are *that* young I wonder the exact same thing myself. Then again the parents don't always know. I had a friend who would bring her ho clothes with her and change once she got to school.

Of course, she wound up pregnant and married at the age of 20... go figure... :rolleyes:

Awwwwwwww Tasty....

you're just depressed because you haven't seen me in a while.

no, it's okay. believe me I know how you feel ;) I promise i'll be around soon to make the sun shine and the earth quiver.

Really you can thank me later :tongue:

okay all arrogance aside ;) I miss ya!!!! Yo we'll find some cuties. I promise. Bring a harpoon, some chicken wire and a bottle of Spanish Fly. We'll go cruising around NYC like Captain Ahab screaming "ARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!" :D

hehe. okay time to go back to my cell....