Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
clubkat

Weird Birthmarks. . .

ok in spanish my pops calls them "mancha de platano". . .hes a real nerd and says all hispanics have a birthmark that resembles the country they are from. . .lol im mixed so hell it looks like a guaterican island! :eek:

anyway, i guess its just a discoloration of the skin. . .but does anyone else have these???

::one is in the looowwwww stomach thigh region, the other on my chin. . .u guess which is which::

~a lil sexboard spice 4 your life~

attachment.php?postid=790534

Originally posted by clubkat

ok in spanish my pops calls them "mancha de platano". . .hes a real nerd and says all hispanics have a birthmark that resembles the country they are from. . .lol im mixed so hell it looks like a guaterican island! :eek:

anyway, i guess its just a discoloration of the skin. . .but does anyone else have these???

::one is in the looowwwww stomach thigh region, the other on my chin. . .u guess which is which::

~a lil sexboard spice 4 your life~

attachment.php?postid=790534

I'm pretty sure I know which one is which, but I think I'm just gonna have to check out the looowwwww stomach thigh region to confirm my theory. Whadda ya say?;)

Is the pic on the right hand side from the "looooooww stomach thigh region" and the other from your chin?

My story is that my sister and I are a year apart and we have the same beauty mark on our right earlobes!

:hat: