Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
hardtopleaz

Shaving Irritation Question..

Does anyone have any good tips on how to eliminate the little red bumps and irritation that ya get when you shave your pubic hair? I've tried the stuff they sell in drug stores for the bikini area.. but it doesnt really work on me.. :(

Guest gabo

I use this stuff called bikini zone. I use it for my face cause I have sensitive skin with a think beard. It gets the burn out and gets rid of the bumps in about a day

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

Does anyone have any good tips on how to eliminate the little red bumps and irritation that ya get when you shave your pubic hair? I've tried the stuff they sell in drug stores for the bikini area.. but it doesnt really work on me.. :(

like misk said use conditioner, (great minds think alike bebe) or theres this stuff you can buy in the nair section, that gets rid of razor bumps, and etc...

I apply Vitamin E oil immediately after I shave, while I'm still in the shower.

Also, Bikini Zone just put out a shaving cream... I guess it's okay, I've only used it twice so far so we'll see how it goes... but DON'T use it on the lips because it stings like a bitch if it gets in between them... :shake: