Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<~~~tina

klohe

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

something to avoid.

drink redbull :/

or KMX:) . that stuff taste just like sunkist but with a punch. or....try that ripped fuel schidt from GNC. I've never had it but apparently it gives you energy and you're able to burn calories at the same time.

Sopha

Originally posted by klohe

so I guess 1/2 gram in 4 hrs is nooooooo good? Maybe that's y I was up for a few days :grin:

yah not good..heres my meth OD story for you..maybe someone can relate...

meth was the 1st drug i ever did (meth\pcp cut actually) and we went to this trailer park (how white trash is that) to this buds hookup and we were gonna do some nice strawberry shit...so we get down and freebase it and i wasnt high at all..so i do some lines..and we (3 of us) go through almost 2..2.5 grams in a few hours..so im not really fucked up so im pissed and drive home..well im driving down the road and lookin at my rearview and see this weird shit on my face..like its all dark and shit..so i pull over and put my hand to my face and its blood..so im thinkin..im either ODin or im trippin and this isnt real..well ic ould feel it..see it and taste it..i figured it was legit and drove to the hospital...to make it short..i had a bad sinus infection and a bunch of the shit got stuck up there and when my sinus's cleared i injested a large amount all at once in my stomach..which made my brain hemmorage and i bled from my ears and eyes...how cool is that...i so just want to go out and do meth again and again until my brain leaks out my ears.

obviously that was the last time i touched the shit

Holy shit that is a scary story. It's true though, the stuff is no joke and you really have to be careful with it. One of my friends had a heart attack on it (he was 19), and I know plenty of people who have gone into the classic paranoid/hallucinogenic state... plus I never understood why anyone would want to stay up for days in a row...

Originally posted by tastyt

Holy shit that is a scary story. It's true though, the stuff is no joke and you really have to be careful with it. One of my friends had a heart attack on it (he was 19), and I know plenty of people who have gone into the classic paranoid/hallucinogenic state... plus I never understood why anyone would want to stay up for days in a row...

So you can spin for 14hrs at SF in NY, fly to Cancun, then rip it up at La Boom all night the next night ;)

Originally posted by klohe

what's the recommended dosage???

one bump is enuf for quite a few hours

DON'T OVER DO IT! Actually I would recommend NEVER doing it

I did it about a month ago for my first time and like an idiot did about 4-5 bumps through the morning at SF and suffered some pretty bad chest pains thought I was gonna die it went on for about 2 weeks even now i still dont feel right i went to 3 drs it was a bad scene so I would just say if you haven't tried it than don't

Originally posted by gambitrah

yah not good..heres my meth OD story for you..maybe someone can relate...

meth was the 1st drug i ever did (meth\pcp cut actually) and we went to this trailer park (how white trash is that) to this buds hookup and we were gonna do some nice strawberry shit...so we get down and freebase it and i wasnt high at all..so i do some lines..and we (3 of us) go through almost 2..2.5 grams in a few hours..so im not really fucked up so im pissed and drive home..well im driving down the road and lookin at my rearview and see this weird shit on my face..like its all dark and shit..so i pull over and put my hand to my face and its blood..so im thinkin..im either ODin or im trippin and this isnt real..well ic ould feel it..see it and taste it..i figured it was legit and drove to the hospital...to make it short..i had a bad sinus infection and a bunch of the shit got stuck up there and when my sinus's cleared i injested a large amount all at once in my stomach..which made my brain hemmorage and i bled from my ears and eyes...how cool is that...i so just want to go out and do meth again and again until my brain leaks out my ears.

obviously that was the last time i touched the shit

:eek: O MY :eek:

I'll be sure to take leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetle bumps next time :rolleyes: