Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a day in the life

jy

well being a Canadian and not knowing what most of you guys do. How bout give a quick summary of what you guys do on you're weekends (not talking about parties or clubs). Do some of you work, do school stuff or just chill at home? What's it like being a newyorker on a Saturday?

This may sound stupid but i'm pretty sure that there is a difference in lifestyles from where I am to where you are.

Saturday for me consists of one morning class, then off to work where I cut and style dirty hair :( that's about it..

yourself??? :tongue:

what time does your salon open on sat?? i would not be able to take class....i have to be there at 7:45!!

anyways.....weekends....well i get out of work fri.....try to sleep ...got out ((wherever we decide)).....usually stumble in around 3:30((give or take)).....wake up at 6:30.....try to make myself look human....find something that matches and off to work......i do hair and stand on my feet ALL FUCKING DAY...and i am basically out of it! LOL....sat after work...SLEEEEEEP.....then go out sat night.....again sun.......and BUM ALL DAY MONDAY!!.....actually....i usually go to the gym or walk mondays....but other than that...LAZY!

Originally posted by misk

what time does your salon open on sat?? i would not be able to take class....i have to be there at 7:45!!

anyways.....weekends....well i get out of work fri.....try to sleep ...got out ((wherever we decide)).....usually stumble in around 3:30((give or take)).....wake up at 6:30.....try to make myself look human....find something that matches and off to work......i do hair and stand on my feet ALL FUCKING DAY...and i am basically out of it! LOL....sat after work...SLEEEEEEP.....then go out sat night.....again sun.......and BUM ALL DAY MONDAY!!.....actually....i usually go to the gym or walk mondays....but other than that...LAZY!

well..

we technically open at 9:00 but because i have a class I usually get there at 10:30.. Today was pretty hectic actually I got out of there at around 8:00 which sucks for a saturday night :(