Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro/Vinyl last night

Finally took a trip to metro on a Friday (which is once in a blue moon for me because I live in Plainsboro). All I gotta say is WOW.

Music was amazing, hot girls, and everyone on the floor was moving(if only i could dance).

They have those La Boom Ice Jets in there, never thought I would see that anywhere but Cancun. I will definitely be making a trip there again.

Only complaint was it was too packed. I wish I had more room to move.

whats the name of the song he played that every single person was going crazy over?

Left metro at 3 to go to vinyl. I haven't heard Tanaglia since the Thanksgiving eve party at Sound Factory. All i have to say is he is fucking god. Best DJ in the world. Just hate Vinyl the venue. If he ever did a better venue I would be in NYC every single Friday.

Being in east bumblefuck, and going to north Jersey/NYC spots, I realize what I have been missing when I go to these cheesy Local Joints.

did anyone else go to vinyl or metro?

Well as you could see Ritchie can really tear it up...And yes he's always that good...If you wanna a good pre-gamer party to go to before the city Metro is def. the spot...And to end off a perfect night First on the list is def. Vinyl with DT...But the song he played was Manufactory by JP...:idea:

If anyone is interested in a drive Ritchie will be spinning at Metropolis in RI tonight...:tongue:

Another thing is...if you thought last night was good you have to go to ML on a good night when it's get mobbed with girls...hehe:letsgo: