Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
MadamMillie

chris fortier kiss set

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by MadamMillie

BADASS!!!!!!!! omg, esp part 2 - SOO SO OSOS SOOSOSOSOSOSOSO dark!!!!! scary stuff!!!!!!

ps shady - what's the date on that parks&wilson ess mix???

Hey Millie, are you coming to New York to see him the 10th??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

BADASS!!!!!!!! omg, esp part 2 - SOO SO OSOS SOOSOSOSOSOSOSO dark!!!!! scary stuff!!!!!!

ps shady - what's the date on that parks&wilson ess mix???

I have his essential mix [email protected] in L.A last year. That set was pretty much dark and tribal. Just the way I like it. I tried to download that satellite schidt off of audio galaxy. It turns out that it's only PC compatible? EFF that!

Sopha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

nope, can't do:(

I just found out today that I can't either :( I have this stupid fawkin final exam from 4 to 6 then I have to move out of my apartment - by the time I get to NY it will be like 1 a.m. and I will still have to unpack the car. YUCK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spinsaikel

I have his essential mix [email protected] in L.A last year. That set was pretty much dark and tribal. Just the way I like it. I tried to download that satellite schidt off of audio galaxy. It turns out that it's only PC compatible? EFF that!

Sopha

There's a Mac satellite too. A little clunky (as is the whole AG system), but it works.

http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=11686&db=mac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

BADASS!!!!!!!! omg, esp part 2 - SOO SO OSOS SOOSOSOSOSOSOSO dark!!!!! scary stuff!!!!!!

ps shady - what's the date on that parks&wilson ess mix???

Hey Millie, where can I get that set??

I heard it on Proton radio...its awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

audiogalaxy

AG is the answer for all your needs

I tried, but everytime I get on (new user) it says its trying to waiting for the server to respond, but then times out.

Remember, Millie, you had that problem once...how did you get around it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by raver_mania

I tried, but everytime I get on (new user) it says its trying to waiting for the server to respond, but then times out.

Remember, Millie, you had that problem once...how did you get around it?

oh yes, so i did, nice memory

basically i gave up on it for a while and eventually returned and it let me in! maybe give it a few days, or even weeks (i think it my case it was like months)

mmm, otherwise maybe have someone (vic) burn you a copy?!?!? i don't have a burner, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by raver_mania

I tried, but everytime I get on (new user) it says its trying to waiting for the server to respond, but then times out.

Remember, Millie, you had that problem once...how did you get around it?

I believe once she stopped downloading the large amounts of porn, it started working. Right Millie? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

mmm, otherwise maybe have someone (vic) burn you a copy?!?!? i don't have a burner, sorry.

i could if you wnated raver, i would just need to download the set from AG, and I have a dial up connection at the moment but by next month i'll be downloading DT 16hr WMC sets in 5 mins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out his new CD on Bedrock

Tour Dates

May 08 - Fluid - Philadelphia

May 10 - NYC - EXIT

May 11 - Spy Club - Cincinatti

May 15 - Club Ra - Las Vegas

May 17 - 1015 - San Francisco

May 18 - Circus - Los Angeles

May 22 - Red Velvet - Orlando

May 23 - filter 14 - NYC

May 24 - Boston - Cincinnati

May 25 - Rednofive - Chicago

June 14 - Hyperia – Houston

June 15 - Rain Lounge - Tampa

June 25 - Vancouver

June 27 - Victoria

June 28 - System Sound Bar - Toronto

June 29 - Club Sona - Montreal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madam and anybody else that loves Chris Fortier, I will be interviewing him soon, so if you have any ideas for some questions feel free to post

Check out his new CD on Bedrock

Tour Dates

May 08 - Fluid - Philadelphia

May 10 - NYC - EXIT

May 11 - Spy Club - Cincinatti

May 15 - Club Ra - Las Vegas

May 17 - 1015 - San Francisco

May 18 - Circus - Los Angeles

May 22 - Red Velvet - Orlando

May 23 - filter 14 - NYC

May 24 - Boston - Cincinnati

May 25 - Rednofive - Chicago

June 14 - Hyperia – Houston

June 15 - Rain Lounge - Tampa

June 25 - Vancouver

June 27 - Victoria

June 28 - System Sound Bar - Toronto

June 29 - Club Sona - Montreal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chynado11

Madam and anybody else that loves Chris Fortier, I will be interviewing him soon, so if you have any ideas for some questions feel free to post

Check out his new CD on Bedrock

Tour Dates

May 08 - Fluid - Philadelphia

May 10 - NYC - EXIT

May 11 - Spy Club - Cincinatti

May 15 - Club Ra - Las Vegas

May 17 - 1015 - San Francisco

May 18 - Circus - Los Angeles

May 22 - Red Velvet - Orlando

May 23 - filter 14 - NYC

May 24 - Boston - Cincinnati

May 25 - Rednofive - Chicago

June 14 - Hyperia – Houston

June 15 - Rain Lounge - Tampa

June 25 - Vancouver

June 27 - Victoria

June 28 - System Sound Bar - Toronto

June 29 - Club Sona - Montreal

yah, why isn't he doing a DC stop???

seriously, tho, where do u write up these interviews at?

a buddy of mine in la is good friends w/ fortier, he might spin at his wedding reception, that would KICK ASS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×