Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 Words

spacious

We need more owners posthing here! We have billy. shaw owner of Liquid posthing, Dade.S Ex owner of shadowlounge and now Markeing for Opium Garden and then u Owner of Club Space, post more ok Luis.P surpport the Club Heads. take care peace :D

The Door was smooth entry, greeted very nicely. The opener in the Blue room was not too shabby..two very nice climaxes. He played a bad tribal remix of "I am the creator, and this is my house!" Biz was there with his "I Love NY" shirt and his girl but no blow up dolly. The vibe was not that bad either...seems people were really in the mood to party. Ali came on about 2am and it happened to be his B-day which added to the vibe in there.

I think there must have been like 6 dance performances that night...good job on the costumes too...everything from angels, to cave women, to uh I don't think I can even explain one of them. I left about 4am after hours of non stop bouncin' and 6 Red Bulls. Much Props Luis P. :cool:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Yes - Deep Dish tore it out.... My friends that were visiting from Chicago, Tampa, and St. Louis were quite impressed with SPACE... we had a blast, the music was great, and we danced are asses off....:tongue:

Lola:eek:

damn, dont tell me that...i decided to go to level to see, scot project..i wont go on about that, out of respect for the club space post....but i will be there for creamer this saturday...thats for damn sure!!!!