Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do Clothes Make The Man, Or Does The Man Make The Clothes...

dgmodel

i think the man makes the clothes.....but think about this.....what if there is like this total hottie......but he needs a make-over....then bam~some new duds...and he is gorgeous~~so did the clothes make him??? or can we argue that he was already hot...and the clothes are just accenting....therefore he makes them!?

i think this is like a what came first the chicken or the egg type question?!?!!

Originally posted by wideskies

i prefer my man without clothes.

Yeah baby! :tongue:

As nice as that would be....in reality...the man makes the clothes....How many guys can take an Armani suit, throw it on, and look like a million bucks? but more importantly...How many guys can sport a wifebeater and torn and tattered jeans...greasy hair and the whole nine...and still have you begging to rip his clothes off??

It's all about how a man presents himself. If he's an asshole, or fake, or what have you...He'd be one in whatever he was wearing.

Originally posted by fierydesire

man makes the clothes...;) he has to know how to wear it. You can dress any old schmuck in nice attire, however if he can't work it, then what good is that?

I agree...........I'm crying my eyes out because of the 20 kilos I can bring with me.....better drop those extra $, or go to 5th Ave. What a dilemma, better do both I guess.

Originally posted by marcid21

Yeah baby! :tongue:

As nice as that would be....in reality...the man makes the clothes....How many guys can take an Armani suit, throw it on, and look like a million bucks? but more importantly...How many guys can sport a wifebeater and torn and tattered jeans...greasy hair and the whole nine...and still have you begging to rip his clothes off??

It's all about how a man presents himself. If he's an asshole, or fake, or what have you...He'd be one in whatever he was wearing.

smart girl :)