Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strong Personality

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

...does this intimidate many of you fellas...or perhaps scare you to make moves????

Is there a way to overcome this?

Overcome what..their insecurities?

I have always been attracted to and dated "strong" women - that includes their personalities...I find it attractive rather than intimidating - it usually means she knows who she is and what she wants and doesnt want...therefore no games, no bs, etc...

People misinterpret aggressiveness and outspokenness as definitions of "strong personality"..these qualities can be downright annoying and signs of insecurity if taken to extreme...Strong personality though can be an aphrodesiac...

I don't know is it is insecurities honestly....I was wondering b/c someone told me I have a "strong personailty"...I guess I do...but I wonder why it may scare the person. :confused:

Strong personality =aphrodesiac... I like the sound of that... Not many people view it as so. Could it also be due to age and the fact that you are older? I think that younger guys may be scared of it cause they want control or some shit or they are used to females who can't think for themselves and tend to be less agressive. IDK..but older men don't fear this and take a liking to it...as you have stated

Originally posted by dgmodel

whats a strong personality???

honestly, I didn't know what or how to interpret it myself. I assumed that it means aggresiveness and intimidation. But I could be completely wrong. Perhaps its someone who you feel is more outspoken and someone who is the complete opposite of someone who is passe? IDK:confused: How would you define this?

honestly, I didn't know what or how to interpret it myself. I assumed that it means aggresiveness and intimidation. But I could be completely wrong. Perhaps its someone who you feel is more outspoken and someone who is the complete opposite of someone who is passe? IDK:confused: How would you define this?

I think saying "strong personality" is a lil' vague. I think guys are more threatened by a female who has things going in a specific direction and is aiming towards high goals...while the guy is still reading the road maps trying to find their way. It's basically just a woman who knows what she wants...and I think that kinda taps into the guys insecurities just a tad.....ya know the whole deal..."the man must wear the pants type of garbage"

...this has happened to me once or twice...but it also boils down to standards....I have a strong personality (even though I can be a tad shy once in a blue)....I expect my man to be one step ahead. But don't get me wrong...I have no problem helping my sweets out in asking for directions...that's what I'm there for.

Do I make sense????

"weak" personality = ONS or STR (shor term relationship)

"strong" personality = potential for LTR (long term relationship)

strong personalities are more of a challenge anyway so they are more attractive.

a person with a strong personality for me

a) has confidence

B) is independent

c) is innovative/creative

d) is in control of himself/herself (both feelings and actions)

Originally posted by sassa

I agree with how tastyt has defined a strong personality...I think it's a wonderful thing to have and you should never change for anyone....only the right man will appreciate this in you, and love you for it.

Hey, that was Tastey, not me! :tongue:

I think this person may have been using the term "strong personality" as a euphemism for "too aggressive." Simply because, there is no way anyone could have too strong of a personality! That is a good thing!

As for aggressiveness... there definitely is such a thing as too agressive. However, just what exactly is "too" aggressive depends entirely on the individual... And two aggressive people will probably have a difficult time getting along...

Originally posted by tastyt

Hey, that was Tastey, not me! :tongue:

I think this person may have been using the term "strong personality" as a euphemism for "too aggressive." Simply because, there is no way anyone could have too strong of a personality! That is a good thing!

As for aggressiveness... there definitely is such a thing as too agressive. However, just what exactly is "too" aggressive depends entirely on the individual... And two aggressive people will probably have a difficult time getting along...

Take me to the land of Milk!!!

hmmm i've been through this a lot.

To me a strong personality doesn't define a certain degree of aggressiveness, or outspoken-ness. It describes how well-defined a person's aura is.

A person with a strong personality has a very sharp character - one that's very unique and easily identifiable. They come in all types, not just the strong, sophisticated, aggressive type.

Someone with a weak personality would be someone who kind of fades into the background, among everybody else.

A girl with a strong personality gives off her own very distinct vibe. They're the people you can easily pick out of a crowd and they tend to be very independent.

Weak personalities are kind of like bricks on a brick building. they get lost easily in the background clutter, kind of like dim stars versus bright stars.

*sigh* boy this connects to that post i made a while back about why girls think guys are assholes. Guys with the strong AND aggressive personalities tend to get noticed first, because not too many people understand the concept that you can have a strong personality and not be an asshole or a loudmouth bitch at the same time.

yea but those guys with the aggressive personalities get noticed first cause they take action....They are not always assholes...And as for you shy and passive ones with strong concpets, how do you think or suppose that you will get what you want is you don't have some aggression or better yet some assertiveness?

I see what your saying about the girls with strong personalities. However, those of us that possess this strong personality often can detect those guys who are not aggresive and have a strong concept....

I see what your saying about the girls with strong personalities. However, those of us that possess this strong personality often can detect those guys who are not aggresive and have a strong concept....

That goes both ways..... I'd love to interact with some CP'ers face to face....it seems there are some interesting personalities afterall. I'm off to diner now....take care!

Originally posted by tastey

"weak" personality = ONS or STR (shor term relationship)

"strong" personality = potential for LTR (long term relationship)

strong personalities are more of a challenge anyway so they are more attractive.

a person with a strong personality for me

a) has confidence

B) is independent

c) is innovative/creative

d) is in control of himself/herself (both feelings and actions)

I think someone who knows ehat he or she wants is more attractive in any regard....

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

That goes both ways..... I'd love to interact with some CP'ers face to face....it seems there are some interesting personalities afterall. I'm off to diner now....take care!

when you come, we must meet....despite your busy schedule:rolleyes: :tongue:;)

No you can't. You girls would like to think you've got good perspective but you're blind as fucking bats.

That's why you always end up with assholes who mistreat you and you'll never be worth shit.

;) how's that for a lil outburst? :D

*ducks and hides in a corner*...

Yeah it's a shitty monday.

Originally posted by cintron

No you can't. You girls would like to think you've got good perspective but you're blind as fucking bats.

That's why you always end up with assholes who mistreat you and you'll never be worth shit.

Really tell us how you feel......:blown:

ahahhahaha, AMEN!!!!

I know girls who think the biggest doushebags on this planet are "sweet"... ugh... makes me want to vomit...

...does this intimidate many of you fellas...or perhaps scare you to make moves????

Is there a way to overcome this?

I love girls with strong personalities. I like it when chicks think for themselves. I hate it when girls just sit there and let everyone else make there decisions for them. Any guy who's scared of a girl with a strong personality is just a plain o'l pussy. that's just my opinion....

when you come, we must meet....despite your busy schedule:rolleyes: :tongue:;)

We will Z., we will, you have my word.. Maybe it's wise to use some other methods of communication....in case there ain't any...

Look for a guy with about 50 safetypins in his jeans and some new Goggles, standing 6-6 tall, porbably with a chinese fan in his right hand.......

cause he might look for you too.....

*smack*

Yes we can..babes you pick the dumb bitches.....shit those girls you see with the assholes are DEFINITELY not ones with strong personalities....those are weak bitches who need to get the sense knocked into them. Maybe they need to go out with the assholes to realize that they can be better than that. so a big :finger::peeright: cintron :peeleft:...thats for your negative, bitter and jaded remark.....

BTW, I :love: u

*smack*

Yes we can..babes you pick the dumb bitches.....shit those girls you see with the assholes are DEFINITELY not ones with strong personalities....those are weak bitches who need to get the sense knocked into them. Maybe they need to go out with the assholes to realize that they can be better than that. so a big :finger::peeright: cintron :peeleft:...thats for your negative, bitter and jaded remark.....

BTW, I :love: u

Haha Awwwwwwwwww *MUAH* I luv ya Z.

How about we find asshole and pair them up with stupid blowupdoll bitches. That way the good people are left over for us to choose from?:idea:

Oh and send the paired jackoffs to China Club and World;) that way our fave NYC nightspots aren't tarnished either.