Clubplanet Nightlife Community

soooo wrong....but sooooo right....??

marcid21

Well, I got a drunken phone call 3am on Saturday from a few friends in Boston who said they missed me and what not and were gonna drive up today to see me....I didn't believe them at all...until I got a phone call at 11am saying they were getting ready to leave....

One of these friends...of course...is a guy who I think quite highly of...but for whatever reasons it never works...

...so anywho...now I'm sitting at my friends house, waiting for her to get her things ready...and we're all gonna spend the night in this amazing suite they got ((dirt cheap too, cause it's an off weekend))....and well...."the boy" and I have our own room.

Don't ask me why I'm so nervous...I feel like a virgin getting ready to have sex for the first time. See...although there's a world of feeling and emotion between this person and I...we've never had sex...and I dunno...I know this is kind of a "bad" thing...being that he lives pretty far away, and I know a relationship with him just really isn't possible...but I also know how I feel for him, and right now it just feels right....

...sooooooooo....Im a be bad...and it's gonna be good, and maybe, just maybe...I'll be writting stories about my first monsterous orgasm tomorrow....

:worry:...but I'm still a lil' nervous...

yes....huge whore....huge slut....

but nevertheless I got zilch last night...but...umm...that was my choice.

Don't ask me what's wrong with this picture...cause I have no idea. Coulda Shoulda Woulda but....didn't.

Damn morals! Damn concious! Damn Me! Why does everything I do have to have some kind of meaning behind it? Why am I getting so farty in my old age? Why can't I just be like the majority of the female population and let anything go?

Well, regardless....I had a nice night...woke up to breakfast in bed...and to my surprise...I WAS FULLY CLOTHED! :unhappy:.....the zinger of this whole mindless situation is...after all i said and done..I'm back home, safe and sound...and alone.. :(

Originally posted by marcid21

yes....huge whore....huge slut....

but nevertheless I got zilch last night...but...umm...that was my choice.

Don't ask me what's wrong with this picture...cause I have no idea. Coulda Shoulda Woulda but....didn't.

Damn morals! Damn concious! Damn Me! Why does everything I do have to have some kind of meaning behind it? Why am I getting so farty in my old age? Why can't I just be like the majority of the female population and let anything go?

Well, regardless....I had a nice night...woke up to breakfast in bed...and to my surprise...I WAS FULLY CLOTHED! :unhappy:.....the zinger of this whole mindless situation is...after all i said and done..I'm back home, safe and sound...and alone.. :(

You obvisously had your doubts if you didnt do anything with him....and maybe its better that way?

*huggs*

Originally posted by sexyclubber01

You obvisously had your doubts if you didnt do anything with him....and maybe its better that way?

*huggs*

I agree!!! I think it's for the best that nothing happend. Maybe right now you're wondering what could have been? But it sure beets feeling regret..

and btw, you're not a slut.. don't worry about it babe :)

:D