Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks for coming!

You were banging shit out. You like the same type of shit I do. And you mixed the Mara remix of I feel stereo into Sayna. On the mix I recorded last week I did the same thing. It was a damn shame that that place is so dead cuz more people should have been around to hear that. Nice one.

Well, this isnt Zaguero, this is actually Vic here, 'cos I'm using zaguero's lame ass computer, so i'm actually doinghim a favor in padding his posts a bit.

Anyway, good job Shady!!!

Vicman gives shady's set last night icon14.gificon14.gif

two thumbs up. Like Kuro mentioned, its a dman shame that The Edge is kinda dead in general, 'cos there is no other good Saturday night party in DC, but shady definitly showed his stuff last night.

I guess if sjady changed his name to Jimmy Van Shady he would be dj'ing along S&D :D

Ok, Zaguero is gunna beat my ass if he gets me using his login name on CP, so I'm logging out before he gets back.

Guest jroo

hey shady im sorry that i missed it. i really wanted to go, but i got a late start on laundry and everything i didnt get to dc until after 11. :( but i'll definately check you out sometime.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Vic, Zags, Crank, Kuro, Malanee - Thanks for coming out to the Edge tonight!

Twas fun.

Ruth - I saw you talkin' to Ty for a bit. You gonna get him your demo? :D

Damnit, I wouldve gone to the edge too...but yours truly doesnt have a car in Baltimore. I ended up going to Sonar instead to catch Q-burns tag teaming with lovegrove. I had a blast getting down to some funky chunkified disco house. anybody wanna hit sonar up on a sat night sometime?

Sopha

This is the real Zags not the imitation wannabe Vic. Anyway, Shady it was great set with an excellent track selection. Only thing missing was the crowd and the passed out girls in k-holes:D Seriously man, I hope you get booked in a better venue so you can rock that mofo!

Originally posted by jroo

where is sonar? bmore?

Yeah, but it's in the Canton area. It's basically situated in a georgetown type area, but not as big or lively. But cozy nonetheless. Did i mention that their drink specials are insane?! $5 for a tall glass of redbull/vodka. $2 corona and red stripes. plus many more. Anyway, it's a cool place. I'm sure you'll like it. I'd say that it's about the same size as Red.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Vic, Zags, Crank, Kuro, Malanee - Thanks for coming out to the Edge tonight!

Twas fun.

Ruth - I saw you talkin' to Ty for a bit. You gonna get him your demo? :D

sorry I missed it! I'll definitely check you out next time. I've never actually been to the Edge....

Shady - nice set! It was fun getting to see you spin again. I gave Ty T a CD. I call it "Ministry of Trainwrecks" - I think he'll like it! :laugh:

After I left Edge, I went to Heaven which was PACKED. Yannis trainwrecked almost every song and the tracks were xtra cheesy. It was horrible. The irony was killing me!

Originally posted by malanee

Shady - nice set! It was fun getting to see you spin again. I gave Ty T a CD. I call it "Ministry of Trainwrecks" - I think he'll like it! :laugh:

Global Trainwrecks #1. Malanee live from Washington DC.

:D

Originally posted by vicman

shady especially tore it up when he dropped Informer (Snow) and Bad Boys (Inner Circle-Holier than Thou Remix) back-to-back!

You forgot to mention the Too Legit to Quit (MC Hammer-Ghetto Groove Remix). That track was amazing!

Originally posted by nourishment

At some point I need to make it up to Sonar. I promised Nautilus. :)

Ahhh, I lika a girl who keeps her promises. When do you wanna do this? Are you coming up for Howells? If so, maybe we can all hit up Sonar on Sat. and/or Trust.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Wake up, Zag! We've been talking about it forever. U gonna be there?

Depends on the depth of my pockets. I got paid today and a 1/3 of my pay check is gone already. :( Can't wait until June when I pay less rent. Oh wait, we have to give one month's rent as a deposit:(